[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm happily going to kill my self tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: leary4-sized.jpg (18 KB, 210x290) Image search: [Google]
leary4-sized.jpg
18 KB, 210x290
what music should i play?
>>
>>64747002
"Hand. Cannot. Erase." by progressive rock musician Steven Wilson
>>
>>64747002
This one;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WQDJayOt7E
>>
>>64747002
Same here, but not tonight, soon, planning on jumping, sad thing is I'm studying in an ivy league university but I feel life isn't worth it.
>>
>>64747002
film it as a live stream posted to /mu/
>>
Why are you so sure this time?
>>
>>64747039
>>64747002
Wahh life Is hard so I'll just quit.
Good more oxygen for me
>>
>>64747019
Very nice soundtrack for killing yourself.

>>64747039
>>64747088
>>64747093
It's not about my life, I like my life. I just want to experience death.
>>
California Stars by Wilco. The most depressing song i've ever heard.
>>
>>64747146
Just be patient, don't waste your life
>>
So long and thanks for all the fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexkUMZfl5A
>>
>>64747146
Just wait then.
>>
looks like you need some psychedelia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ttgxd1JN5U
>>
Black Heart Procession 2, whole album
>>
I want someone to shoot me to death
>>
listen to the new sound of ceres
it's really good so i've heard
i haven't listened to it yet
>>
>>64747146
You don't experience death you experience the moments and emotions and feelings leading up to it you idiot. And if you blow your brains out or damage your brain too badly you won't have that final DMT trip
>>
>>64747498
puh-pow
>>
>>64747039
>studying in an ivy league university
>wants to kill himself

Seriously fuck off pampered boy. Go fuck a girl or party or something asshole.
>>
never hit the point of making the decision. what spurs that, a lack of support network? i've certainly inadvertently brought myself close to death through dangerous drug combos so that may be a different product of the same thought pattern?
>>
>>64747146
just buy some dmt man
>>
>>64747547
not OP, but what is there to live for

Nothing

Absolutely nothing, the 21st century is boring
>>
>>64747597
the 21st century certainly isn't boring, it's your life that's boring
>>
Life is beautiful, but I believe there's something even more beautiful after death.
>>
>>64747652
And that's eternity in Hell for commiting such a sin as suicide.
>>
>>64747597

the 21st century isn't really boring it's just absurd to the point of not being able to relate to it on a human level thus becoming detached
>>
>>64747652
>>64747667
There is no life after death, morons.
Stop deluding yourselves.
>>
>>64747597
There's vidya for that
>>
>>64747769
*tips fedora*
>>
>>64747769
>implying you know what there's after death
>>
>>64747597
>>64747146
>>64747039

Look around you anon, it's your bedroom, there's a computer, every part built with such intricacies that no human could ever accomplish, there's a wardrobe, perfectly carved out of what was once originally a tall standing green tree, in everything there's some form of elegance, the fact that I'm able to write this message to you, in this language, using this keyboard, on the internet, on this chinese imageboard, suicide deprives you of all this, there's nothing more to be discovered in your life because it's over - that's it.
Say you became a ghost and wandered the world, watching people - whether happy or sad, but still experiencing life, would you regret it?
After seeing how much people are LIVING, would you wish that you'd never done it?
Ask yourself that before you decide
>>
>tfw at peace with life being a painful process

doesnt make me wake up wanting to tear my head off any less but my friend asked me "how we do it" and the answers simple , because you have to. same goes with suicide i guess.
>>
pick up a drug habit see where that takes you. you could either die from the drugs or have the situations that kind of life creates, create something entirely new for yourself & you'll progress to something new. if you're for real & sincere in what you're saying it's a valid 50/50.
>>
>>64748065
nah, drugs fuck you up way more than killing yourself will
>>
>>64747769
Yes there is. I've seen it
>>
>>64748107

depends how big your circle is. the people who lose the most are the ones who had the most before they lost it. friends, family etc. will never face a long term addict the same way again even if they ever do get sober.
>>
All these people holding onto life like animals.
>>
Giles Corey
>>
>you should listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJrC8X91io
>and then finish up with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeHP8N4LKc
>>
>>64749000
I was going to link machine gun from Souvlaki, good pick.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.