[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this /mu/core now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: goldays.jpg (315 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
goldays.jpg
315 KB, 1280x1280
Is this /mu/core now?
>>
not really
>>
it's /soc/core if anything
>>
>>64746903
No goddamnit stop shilling this fucking band holy shit jesus christ
>>
>>64746903
it's too good for /mu/
>>
>I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,
odd b/c top tries so hard to sound generic and marketable. crafting a unique sound isn't some huge mystery.
>I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
so sing in a different register or style
>I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
unlikely to happen but there are hundreds of chord progressions out there, it's not hard to choose an interesting one, mr. pilots
>I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang.
you don't have to, pleb
>>
>>64747850
analyzing lyrics and coming up with sarcastic answers is now a good argument for why a song sucks

pack it up, we're done here
>>
File: animal collective x2.jpg (342 KB, 1858x1628) Image search: [Google]
animal collective x2.jpg
342 KB, 1858x1628
guys...........
>>
>>64748635
wow they've really changed over the years...
>>
I enjoy it, and I really didn't like their previous album to the point where I really hated some of those songs. Blurryface should not have been their single, it should have been Ride or Tear in my Heart.
>>
>>64749197
Tear In My Heart is pretty great.
>>
>>64749238
It's a really good and likable pop song and I genuinely am confused as to why they chose Blurry Face
>>
>>64747850
This board attracts the worst personalities.
>>
>>64749257
Another favorite of mine is We Don't Believe What's On TV.

Btw are you talking about Stressed Out? There's no track called Blurryface.
>>
This is the only example of decent lyricism they have. Tear In My Heart is a fine pop song. Everything else is embarrassingly terrible. My mom is crazy over their "poetry-lyrics and they're so weird haha I love weird music" so I've heard pretty much everything they've put out from visiting her every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSDehrt5Zi0
>>
>>64747850
you can do this with any artist and song, you retard.
>>
>>64749408
What do you think of The Judge? I really like that one.
>>
>>64748635
pretty sure your right
lets post this picture everywhere so /mu/ thinks so too
>>
>>64746990
Last band I thought would invade /mu/ desu.
>>
>>64749446
I like the prechorus. The hook is as annoying as anything else they've recorded. It's one of their better tracks but that's not saying much considering how low they set the bar for themselves.
>>
>>64749377
Right. I forgot about We Don't Believe What'son TV. Good choice.
>>
>>64748635
This is perfect. They are literally the AnCo of hip pop.
>>
File: oh yeah.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>reasonable discussion
>civil tone
Wew
>>
>>64747850
Hi adoseofbuckley
>>
>>64747850
Wew lad, just a regular critic over here.
>lurk moar
>>
>>64746903
i can't stand them, they're just a watered down pleb version of la dispute
>>
>>64747850
hey man, i have asperger's and i can tell that you definitely do as well.
>>
>Way past teenage years teenage angst expressed with platitudes, the album.

Fucking hell, they're awful.
>>
>>64749710
I know right?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.