[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Album of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Album of the year
>>
Reply to this post or you will have to listen to Blurryface on repeat for the next week
>>
>>64741094
do he say good old days or good dope days
>>
my wife's son likes this one a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1200x1200
>>64741094
no
>>
>>64741108
>my wife's son
wtf?
>>
1. Of Montreal - Aureate Gloom
2. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
3. Mark Ronson - Uptown Special
4. Perdition Temple - Tempter's Victorious
5. Marina and the Diamonds - Froot
6. Pinkshinyultrablast - Everything Else Matters
7. Napalm Death - Apex Predator Easy Meat
8. Lucy Rose - Work It Out
9. Bjork - Vulnicura
10. Viet Cong - s/t
11. Built to Spill - Untethered Moon
12. Ghoulgotha - Deathmass Cloak
13. Belle and Sebastian - Girls in Peacetime
14. Unrest - Grindcore
15. Beardfish - Comfort Zone
>>
>>64741100
Aren't you that annoying gook that nobody likes?
>>
>>64741120
Lurk more.
>>
>>64741120
hello newfag

>>64741122
hello bait
>>
>>64741124
Sounds like he got cucked lol
>>
>>64741118
Blurryface (stylized as BLURRYFΛCE) is the fourth studio album by the American duo Twenty One Pilots.
It is the band's second studio album released through Fueled by Ramen.
Originally set to be released on May 19, 2015,
it was released two days early by the band on May 17, via iTunes.[8]
>>
A major musical shift occurred when file sharing became the norm. I think the big takeaway is that when people actually paid for music it was better. Who is the voice of this generation: Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Adam Levine? These are the types of artists that you get when no one wants to pay for music. These days you get marginally talented singers who can't play instruments are by and large manufactured products for the masses, which brings me to Twenty One Pilots; an extremely uninteresting marginally talented band with nothing much to say. Sure they can play a few instruments competently, but overall the music sounds like generic pop mixed with shitty emo rock, sprinkled with a little white bread suburban hip hop for good measure. Lets talk about the lyrics. Stressed Out exemplifies basically everything that is wrong with millennials today. It's sounds like the band members had helicopter parents who did everything for them, and now they're stressed out because they are no longer coddled children and have to face the every day pressures of adulthood when they would rather revert to adolescence and play in the backyard. Wow! Is this what speaks to millenials? Is this why we live in a world where Star Wars sequels and Marvel films are considered high art? If Twenty One Pilots is the gold standard of rock right now then it truly is a sad state of affairs.
>>
File: American Beauty-American Psycho.jpg (268 KB, 1428x1428) Image search: [Google]
American Beauty-American Psycho.jpg
268 KB, 1428x1428
>>64741154
kek, we're all discombobulated.

Blurryface is a good album though,
>>
>>64741156
delete this
>>
>>64741129
please don't reply to me I feel dirty whenever I see your name
>>
>>64741156
>buzzwords: the post
>>
>>64741189
filter him like everyone else.
>>
I want tumblr to fucking leave
>>
>>64741219
you're thinking of arctic monkeys

also nobody cares what you want.
>>
>>64741189
>>64741208
Hello bait
>>
>>64741236
Please stop replying to me you dirty greasy haired gook
>>
>>64741236 (You)
>>
>>64741094
Nah desu
>>
>>64741304
see
>>64741141
>>
I like 21 Pilots.

sue me.
>>
>>64741094
WE DONT BELIEVE

WHATS ON TV
>>
>>64741318
Consider it done
>>
>>64741118
>tfw they'll never make an AFYCSO or Pretty Odd again
>>
I know I am going to get stoned but I actually, unironically enjoy this band
>>
>>64742215
me too, i kind of get why they are hated but i love it nonetheless
>>
>>64741304
Its up there
>>
OP, I appreciate your devotion in this board.
Not just because you did a shitpost, but because you do this every single day and maybe, just maybe, even reply to yourself. I truly never saw someone so determinated to make this beautiful baits just to piss people off
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.