[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flavor Flav is a lame mother fucker. Why was he even in Public Enemy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 01_91098162.jpg (47 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
01_91098162.jpg
47 KB, 360x460
Flavor Flav is a lame mother fucker.

Why was he even in Public Enemy?
>>
>>64738838
cause he was black
>>
>>64738852
He seriously was the lamest member of the group and made the other public enemy members look less cool by association.
>>
Two words: COMEDY RELEIF!
>>
>>64738852
this is the funniest thing I have read all day
>>
>>64738907
he's actually very talented musically
>>
>>64740097
This, don't hate on a nigga jus cuz he ballin out
>>
>>64738852
where did the niggers tounge my anus come from
>>
Ultra serious political rap? Yeah, you're gonna need a goofy hype-man. Otherwise you just come off like a twat.
>>
he's reportedly a musical prodigy who mastered dozens of instruments at an early age.

as for public enemy, he provides comic relief and a respite from chuck d's lyrical assault. he's charming in small doses, and was used quite effectively for the group.
>>
every public enemy song is the same song
>>
Flav had some of the best tracks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKQuL-RC1-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M
>>
first meme rapper
>>
>>64740198
Where did you learn this?
>>
FLAVOR FLAAAAAAAV
>>
>>64740198
Shit he's apparently a chef too, or has culinary skills.

Pretty based to be desu
>>
File: 1459645550807.jpg (278 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459645550807.jpg
278 KB, 800x1200
911 Is a Joke is in the top 5 PE songs, and only features Flava.
>>
Chuck D knew that his left wing, pro-equality message would scare off record labels and MTV, so to counteract the message of his music he decided to recruit a living stereotype of everything he was against.
>>
>>64742963
this
flav is like the eskimos of the residents album
a satire of white american stereotypes
>>
File: laughing_drdre.jpg (18 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
laughing_drdre.jpg
18 KB, 400x280
>>64738838

>Flavor Flav is a lame mother fucker.

>Why was he even in Public Enemy?

Obviously never been to a live hip hop show. Hype men are essential.

Saw him as hype man for Snoop at a festival. Was amazing.

He seems like an awful human being mind.
>>
>>64743471
Lol.
>>
>>64738838

he was hilarious and well liked and good off-set to the preachiness and power of chuck D

when they came out they were really badass different. it was a good time

also they came right before gangsta rap and so were not as degenerate
>>
>>64742963
>pro-equality message

kek, pls. it was black supremicist
>>
>>64745237
How was it black supremacy?
>>
>>64745269

>armed men on stage
>fear of a black planet
>threat of violence
>nation of islam
>approval of malcolm X
>approval of louis farakhan
>constant demonization of white country

the entire point of public enemy is to demonize and overcome the country and people he sees as white

i loved public enemy, but fairly obvious he's not just about equality.they are the black equivalent of david duke
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.