[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats some music to go with my morning cornflakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: f.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
whats some music to go with my morning cornflakes
>>
Not Charli XCX's terrible and abrasive nonsense that's for sure.
Morning cornflake-core is like American Analog Set, Hammock, etc.
>>
quads
>>
cornflakes r groce
>>
>>64738833
The Band
>>
>>64738875
>dissing my waifu
terrible
>>64738886
>failed get
terrible
>>64738901
>dissing my breakfast
terrible
>>
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4E4a7Q4Ag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an6rl9tUK7w
>>
>>64738975
Who the fuck do you think you are? I gave you TWO not one but TWO good recs and what do you do? What the fuck do you do? You tell me that my post is terrible just because I have a negative thing to say about your fugly ass faggot fucking disgusting paki poopy loopy niggerfucking faggot cunt of a waifu? She's fucking disgusting and you're a fucking piece of shit. Fuck you. I hope you fucking die. If you died, no one would miss you. If you died, the world would be a better place. You should buy a rope at Home Depot, cut a good size of it and fucking hang yourself you fucking miserable piece of excrament waste of oxygen. Who the fuck do you think you are? If I give someone recs, I mean it I gave you TWO good recs have you ever even heard of those bands? Have you? You probably fucking haven't you unholy fucking putrid pleb sack of shit. Fuck you. I hope some fucking disgusting faggot with AIDS bleeds into your cornflakes and infects your milk and every single one of your fucking horrible family members dies from the drinking the aidsmilk for fucking crying outloud I hope you all vomit on each other and asphyxiate to death. And a failed get? Really? YOU ARE A FUCKING FAILURE SHUT THE FUCK UP. God I hate you so much. Why do people like you have to exist? Why? Guess what buddy? YOU HAD A FUCKING FAILED GET TOO. SO THAT MEANS THAT NO ONE LOVES YOU no one loves you and I fucking despise you and furthermore, FUCK cornflakes. Why the fuck is that matter with you? Cornflakes? Jesus christ what a boring fucking nutsack of a cereal. You're so fucking boring. lol. That's why no girls like you, that's why whenever you go up to them and talk to them and ask for a hug they want to kill themselves because your existence alone is a fucking joke.
You fucking faggot.
>>
^ this
>>
^^
>>
>>64739247
trying way too hard
way too hard
not even saving this
>>
>>64739247
Cool story bro
>>
File: another one.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
another one.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1400
I like listening to Mac DeMarco when eating breakfast in the morning so maybe that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHgKZlbfOe4
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>64739125
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.