[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we got Phil Collins to do an audiobook of the Bible, Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Phil Motherfucking Collins.png (285 KB, 807x538) Image search: [Google]
Phil Motherfucking Collins.png
285 KB, 807x538
He made everyone lose faith in Genesis once, he can do it again.
>>
File: Philidelphia-collins.jpg (7 KB, 200x227) Image search: [Google]
Philidelphia-collins.jpg
7 KB, 200x227
>>64733101

I bet you thought about htis for half an hour on the subway ride back to your single mother's apartment, and you thought it was the funniest shit ever.
>>
>>64733265
You'd know from experience, right?
>>
He is literally the Mike Love of Genesis
>>
>>64733373
No. Worse.
>>
I hate this Phil killed Genesis meme, they weren't bad until the 80's
>>
>>64733101
How long did you spend making this joke?
>>
Nah, i find it funny, guy.
>>
Phil Collins music is just as important to 80s pop, but it's cool to bash him because he's white.

If Phil Collins was black he would be praised like a Michael Jackson kind of figure
>>
Though i disagree, cuz lephil really has a storyteller to him... In spacejuice kykest
>>
>>64734199
Michael Jackson doesn't count, he betrayed his race by becoming White.
>>
File: johnny cash.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
johnny cash.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>64733101
I'd buy it. I almost bought this.
>>
>>64734199
Sounds like someone has a persecution complex.
>>
>>64734230
Michael jackson was good at arithmetic, since he was dancer, thus a mormon, who are aliens. Gotcha'.
>>
phil collins is cool
>>
>>64734267
Im just pissed about Phil not getting the recognition he deserves. He's ten times the genius and instrumentalist that Prince was
>>
>>64734301
Go away Phil
>>
>>64734301
Nah, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about how you seem to think that there is this war on white people.
>>
>>64734340
There's this war on White people... The elflings had started it. <phil turns page in new testament>
>>
>>64734340
There's a reason why its ok to make fun of Phil (even though he's far more accomplished) and not prince. Don't be so naive
>>
>>64734445
Ach, soh zyou admith iht. Zjou are all zeracistzz for ze potatohid!!!!
>>
File: VQLGJOL.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
VQLGJOL.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>64733101
>>
>>64734486
That middle guy is gay, so are all blacks and modern living humans.
>>
>>64734445
I'm pretty sure that it's not OK to make fun of Prince because he just died, you fucking autist.
>>
>>64734445
The reason you can't make fun of Prince is because his death just happened, you fucking autist.
>>
>>64733716
2 long. No, 8 long.
>>
WELL I REMEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbWPfxc2WZM
>>
>>64734199
I'm not bashing Phil Collins's solo work, but come on, it's very obvious to see that Collins did not take Genesis in a good direction.
>>
>>64734445
>(even though he's far more accomplished)
Phil, stop posting.
>>
>>64735084
Come on. Phil killed an entire band. That's got to count for something.
>>
Who's to say phil collins didn't also begin christianity?
>>
>>64735383
It isn't in Phil's nature to produce something that benefits society.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.