[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can anyone actually like glass eyes? Thoms vocals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: download (21).jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
13 KB, 225x225
How the fuck can anyone actually like glass eyes? Thoms vocals are down right unlistenable on that track
>>
>>64730860
The string arrangement is incredible.
>>
>>64730891
Too bad it's ruined by the vocals
>>
>>64730911
Nah that and Daydreaming are the only times Thom's voice are appropriate.
>>
>>64730948
Daydreaming is literally the second worst vocal track on the album tho...
>>
>>64730948
What? Name one song that would be better without the vocals
>>
>>64730860
Literally what are you even talking about? What makes them inappropriate?
>>
>>64731346

This

I'm convinced this thread is full of retards
>>
I wish he was less mumbly on the track myself but what he's actually saying hits like a bullet train if you've ever felt social anxiety. Also, the arrangement is gorgeous.
>>
There are no "bad" tracks on the album, it all flows nicely.
>>
>>64731690

This. Even my least favorite song, Desert Island Disk, is suitably enjoyable.
>>
>>64731778
this. although DID and the present tense could use some touch ups, they're okay tracks.
>>
>>64731844

I actually quite like Present Tense. DON'T GET HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVY is probably among my favorite moments on the album.
>>
The opening lines of Glass Eyes is honestly the album's vocal highlight
>>
>>64732143

100% agree. Those opening lyrics are emotionally devastating.
>>
>>64731844
>DID and the present tense could use some touch ups
>present tense

That's already their best song, what would you change?
>>
>>64730860
It is probably my fave on the album atm, def one of their best pieces. The strings are insanely good, the tenderness in thoms voice, it's glorious
>>
>>64731844
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT TOUCH PRESENT TENSE
>>
on my first listen it was my favorite track and also the one that stood out most. there's nothing technically bad on the record, but some of the songs feel like they blend into eachother sometimes
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
>tfw you will never be waiting in anticipation while listening to AMSP on decks dark, then hit the choir piece and know it's going to be amazing again
>>
>>64730860
Disagree

Top tier track m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.