[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anthony Fantano's death grips album ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: af.jpg (29 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
29 KB, 500x331
1. The Money Store
2. Bottomless Pit
3. The Powers That B
4. Exmilitary
5. No Love Deep Web
6. Fashion Week
7. Government Plates

Pretty pleb if you ask me
>>
He put gp ahead of fw in retrospect. Not bad ratings desu. I'd put nldw ahead of exm though.
>>
JD> everything else
>>
>complains that GP doesn't have much Ride
>rates FW which has no Ride higher than GP

That's honestly one of his biggest fuck ups.

>>64726580

where?
>>
>>64726630
He posted it on twitter a while back
>>
>>64726617

JD is their most nu-metal esque

>WHY BITCH GOTTA LIE WHY BITCH BITCH GOTTA LIE WHY BITCH GOTTA LIEEEEEEEE UAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH
>*heavy nu-metal riff intensifies*

It's their worst
>>
>>64726630
he said on twitter that government plates has grown on him over the years.
>>
im p sure he realized he commited an injustice to GP

other than that, its nit pretty bad. although i believe nldw is a 5
>>
>>64726630
>where?
he tweeted his rankings back. i would post a pic but the archive is down
>>
>>64726665
Why a bitch gotta lie is incredible
>>
>>64726431
>The Money Store
>Bottomless Pit
>The Powers That B
>Government Plates
>No Love Deep Web
>ExMilitary
>>
>TMS or EXmilitary not being the best DG album

you're all memesters
>>
>>64726710
You're me. Good taste.
>>
>>64726720
everyone knows that the quickest way to spot a normie DG casual fan is if they have TMS or exmilitary as their favorite
>>
>>64726816
this. and im a normie casual DG fan so i find this entirely acurate.
>>
>>64726710
>The Powers That B
>Exmilitary
>Bottomless Pit
>The Money Store
>No Love Deep Web
>Government Plates
>>
>>64726816
>>64726858

Not the guy you were responding to but fuck off, I've been listenting to DG since Exmilitary dropped and both those albums are amazing. Exmilitary might be my favorite. The militaristic industrial production and less abstract, more forward and aggressive sound makes it an amazing album. Beware remains their single greatest track, no doubt.
>>
1.TPTB (NotM > JD)
2. BP = TMS
4. ExM
5. NLDW
6. GP
7. Interview
8. FW
>>
>>64726816
>normie DG casual fan

so basically people who got into DG when they first started and didn't have to earn respect within the fanbase by pretending they were some le intellectual art project (and also as a result of being 18 or so when ExMil came out, outgrowing the stupidly adolescent music by the time nu-DG fans came on the scene)?
>>
>>64726959
Same with me, except I would put TMS below Ex
>>
1. Niggas on the moon
2. Government Plates
3. The money store
4. Exmilitary
5. No love deep web
6. Jenny death
Haven't listened to bottomless pit, fashion week, or interview. What do you guys think? Why am I wrong
>>
>>64727020
i was 16 (2011) when exmilitary got into my sweet pubescent mind
fuck off
>>
>>64727335
exactly my point. you are too young to have recoiled when little memester teens came on the scene around NLDW
>>
now we wait for the imminent p4k pan and a review comparing it to kanye west innovatives yeezus and beyonces groundbreaking surprise album drop
>>
>>64726816
>the quickest way to spot a normie DG casual fan

>this is what DG "fans" actually believe
>>
File: 1438222753076.jpg (163 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1438222753076.jpg
163 KB, 968x745
>>64726431
>TELL ME ABOUT FANTANO
>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE EARPLUGS
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
bp
nldw
jd
tms
gp
notm
ex
>>
>>64727383
ye
i find myself visiting the sub reddit casually and the threads there are embarrasing
alt covers, "hwat does it mean xd", omg famous person mentions death grips and other stupid threads like that guy that crafted a government plates hand made case in a very amateur and innocent way

its incredible how the fanbase warped from carefree young adults to idiotic avant teens that garble dumb shit like >>64726816 and like some random aesthetic memes page on facebook

like go out and skate or something, do shit. death grips is not the internet band you all claim it is
>>
>>64726431
NLDW>JD>ExMil>BP>TMS>>>GP>>>>>>>>>>>>FW
>>
File: 1457631536925.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1457631536925.png
193 KB, 559x558
>mfw people don't rate Interview 2016

It's one of my favorites
>>
>>64726665
You don't even know what nu metal is if that's what you think about that riff
>>
>>dea th

▐▬23

october
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.