[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are The Talking Heads and The Cars the same band?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Are The Talking Heads and The Cars the same band?
>>
No. The Cars were probably the most New Wave band that existed. Like if I was asked to give an example of pure New Wave, I would say The Cars - s/t.
Talking Heads was more post-punk early on along with being New Wave. Then of course they incorporated funk and then went to pop and world influences. So Talking Heads were more diverse.
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 224x225
>>64726002
>Falling that hard for it
>>
>>64726445
Yeah, no shit it's bait. I just wanted to start discussion.
>>
>suddenlyclarityclarence.gif
omg could be
>>
File: The_Modern_Lovers_(album).jpg (83 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Modern_Lovers_(album).jpg
83 KB, 300x300
>>64725886
Ackchyually, one of the members from each of those bands were in the first Modern Lovers' album.
>>
>>64726993
Ermagerd
>>
>>64725886
talking heads are a lot better
>>
>>64727346
Arguable
>>
>>64726993
RADIO ON
>>
>>64726002
>The Cars were probably the most New Wave band that existed
>not Depeche Mode
>>
>>64729508
So much if this
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85lRPbb_FWk
The same song, am I right?
>>
>>64725886
no the cars are way fucking better
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.