[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Fatboy Slim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images (9).jpg (24 KB, 310x475) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
24 KB, 310x475
What do you guys think about Fatboy Slim
>>
>>64725826
my boy fat man jim is one of the best djs in the uk
i absolutely adore him
plus he's going out with zoe ball which is also nice
i bet they have hot sweaty sex every night
>>
Rockafeller Skank was everywhere when I was a kid. Hated that track back then and hate it now.
>>
RIGHT ABOUT NOW
>>
I think he is pretty epic
>>
>>64725876
this. it's the same 3 lines repeated over and over for 4 minutes.
>>
>in August 1999. In 2003, the couple split up when Ball revealed that she had an affair with close friend of Cook and fellow DJ Dan Peppe. They later reconciled.[10][11]

>norman cuck
>>
an inspiration to fatboys everywhere
>>
>>64725917
COOK AND BALL STORIES
DJ DAN PEPE THE MEMELORD KEKS COOK
WHAT'S NEXT IS THE BIG QUESTION
>>
He's my favorite artist, that guy kicks ass
>>
>>64725917
getting cheated on isn't cuckolding you retarded fuck
>>
FATBOY SLIM IS FUCKING IN HEAVEN
>>
>>64725996
He's just looking for a chance to spam his epic word, like all cuckposters.
>>
I HAVE TO PRAISE YOU LIKE I SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64725876
>>64725910
plebs
>>
>>64725826

its pretty lol to look back at what passed for good beatmaking back in the day

dan the automator is another good example of this, while deltron is still goat dr octo and handsome boy modeling school are dated so badly they're unlistenable
>>
>>64726600
tbqh i hate the word cuck but that was too good to resist
>>
he was pretty cool back in the day but his live shows are really lame
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.