[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like avant-folk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the marble index.jpg (191 KB, 1025x1059) Image search: [Google]
the marble index.jpg
191 KB, 1025x1059
Does /mu/ like avant-folk?
>>
"avant"
>>
That's avant-harmonia you plebarino
>>
>>64722969
Not sure I agree with Marble Index labeled as Avant-Folk but it's one of my favourite albums along with Desertshore
>>
>>64722969
I always felt avant-folk was a super made-up tag by rym. I do love the Nico-Cale trlogy
>>
Desertshore is literally my favorite album.

>He who knows will pass on the word unknown
>And meet me on the desert shore
>Meet me on the desert shore

Gives me fucking chills every time. I can literally imagine being in the desert but with water nearby, stretching as far as the eye can see, with the sun setting in the background and sand blowing in the wind...
>>
Why's the album called moo?
>>
>>64724377
The Marble Index
>>
>>64722969
>meme-folk
>>
File: rectangle.jpg (26 KB, 386x254) Image search: [Google]
rectangle.jpg
26 KB, 386x254
Nico: "I hate fucking faggot ass black jews. Fucking pieces of shit!!!"

Me: "But I'm a gay black jew..."

Nico: "No I don't mean yooooou."
>>
>>64724426
>meme language
>>
Desertshore is one of the best albums of all time. Regardless of her racism and antisemitism, what a fucking musician she was
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.