[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? I liked it after it started to grow on me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (790 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
790 KB, 1000x1000
Thoughts?
I liked it after it started to grow on me.
>>
>>64721680
I really love it, amazing production, I actually notice more layers every time I listen to it.
Pretty happy that I copped the vinyl since it's so limited.
>>
>>64721680
i never listened to it because of how shitty that album cover is
>>
my favourite electronic album
love it to death
>>
very nice. bright and crispy instrumentals, singable and memorable vocal hooks, every song sounds sort of alike but it's short and unique enough to not make that a nuisance
>>
>>64722498
I think that's partly because it's a concept album, the songs run into each other most of the time.

>>64722327
please do, you're missing out
>>
>>64721680
It's fantastic, but almost all of the songs feel the same. Wish they were each given more of a unique flavor, like on I Am An Exit.
>>
>>64722694
I finished listening to Little Sleepwalker, I enjoyed the overall ambient tone to it, I plan on listening to his other two albums on bandcamp.
>>
>>64722605
what's the concept?
>>
its fantastic, probably the best album from the canadian synthpop group of friends that he is a part of, purity ring, grimes, doldrums

cecil has a great style and interesting songwriting, and great fusion of guitar sounds. also has a pretty sweet performance for not having too much budget
>>
>>64722833
the body
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.