[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greates human achievement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5b46e7f4.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5b46e7f4.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>
>>64719857
the greatest human achievement will be the singularity and the robots will create music far superior to Faust and maybe if we are demure enough servants they will allow us to listen
>>
>>64719896
I agree. However, we have not reached the technological singulairty, so we can not brag about that yet.
>>
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>>
File: edge-wrestler.jpg (355 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
edge-wrestler.jpg
355 KB, 1024x1024
>>64720500
>>
>>64719857
Explain me in at least 3 paragraphs why do you consider Faust good.
>>
>>64719964
Where do you think you are? We're all one big happy, loving family here.
>>
>>
>>64720537
Explain to me in one paragraph why you think Radiohead are good
>>
>>64719857
>babby's first musique concrete

The Ark Work is the greatest piece of art ever created. You just can't prove otherwise
>>
>>64720570
>Putting the burden on the other instead of defending your argument
>>
>>64720570
I don't. So will you actually answer my question or do i have to assume that you're just a "poseur" (i hate the term but there's no other way to define people who can't explain why they like something)
>>
I like Faust and that album but can somebody give me a legitimate explanation as to why there's this insane cult around it? It's not the best Krautrock and it's not even Faust's best album.
>>
>>64720754
>>64720767
Chill bro is just prank
>>
>>64720924
Yes, that album is indeed a prank. A prank to serious music.
>>
>>64720956
I am sorry mother
>>
>>64720558
no
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.