[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: strong 10 incoming.jpg (122 KB, 836x470) Image search: [Google]
strong 10 incoming.jpg
122 KB, 836x470
it's happening
>>
holy f*ck holy f*ck I can't breathe I'm literally screaming right now
>>
>>64719555
Fuck off Fantano
>>
Sorry, it's been delayed.
>>
>>64719589
frig off prog man
>>
>>64719628

Update: it actually hasn't been delayed
>>
death grips haven't been good since 2011
>>
>>64719644
This is not me, I am me. It has actually been delayed. I need to wait to see what pitchfork gives it.
>>
>>64719685
Radiohead havent been good since 1995
>>
Does Memethony Fanta actually post here? Or is that an urban legend
>>
>>64719722
Nah he lurks/posts here otherwise he wouldn't of made the blunder he did with the Magic Whip
>>
>>64719722
He did a Q&A here once and it was a joke.
>>
>>64719739
what was the blunder?
>>
>>64719722
Yeah obviously he comes here. That's how he got popular in the first place.
>>
Anthony Fantano here, I can confirm that Spikes is the best DG song so far. This is not an opinion, it's a fact.
>>
>>64719712
no shit
>>
>>64719756
Basically some time before The Magic Whip came out there was 2 different leaks going around 1 legit one and one which was a mix of old blur B sides aswell as the main singles that had been released. When the album date finally came round and was released melon reviewed the fake version that the majority of /mu/ had downloaded and reviewed that. It took him about 2 hours to realise he reviewed a fake leak instead of the real album and he took it down and reviewed the real album the next day
>>
>tfw like dg but think swans is hipster garbage
>>
>>64719809
It's called thinking rationally, you'll get used to it.
>>
Anthony fantano is an idiot and anyone who watches him should definitely kill themselves sorry :(
>>
>>64719809
>>64719827
haha lol
>>
>>64719799
haha no way, any links to the original anywhere?
>>
He'll pan it
>>
>>64720298
to the left or to the right?
>>
>>64720094
He took it down after about 20 mins not 2 hours I was wrong and nobody saved it I remember watching the review myself though and the shitstorm on /mu/ was real funny
>>
LOL 5/10

DEATH GRIPS IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
>>
I used to hate these threads because I didn't get why this melon deserves hype but after accepting that everything here has an extra layer of irony that I didn't notice at first they've actually become fun
>>
>>64719555
he wil give it 8/10
>>
>>64720476
He'll give it a 9
>>
strong 7 to light 8
>>
>>64720437
Pity, sounds hilarious
>>
why hasn't it uploaded yet? his tweet said "exporting" almost 3 hours ago
>>
uhm hi Frank Javcee here..:)
>>
Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.

“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.
>>
>>64719555
le bald meme man XD
>>
>>64720689
Is this pasta? If not, it should be.
>>
>>64720650
Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>64719704
actually giggled
>>
>>64720603
it usually takes a few hours
>>
>>64720437
haha oh shit, totally forgot about that one
>>
>>64720877
it is
>>
>>64720650
I love Frankjavcee
>>
File: Larry David.jpg (114 KB, 408x320) Image search: [Google]
Larry David.jpg
114 KB, 408x320
Anthony Fantano here, a2b2 never had the makings of a varsity athlete
>>
>>64720437
there were 5 consecutive "anthony's career is over" generals that all reached bump limit within a couple of hours. good times
>>
Do people unironically care about this asshole?
>>
>>64721163
>do people uniornically x about y on /mu/?
no
>>
>>64720689
>Deathgrips
>DMT Bad Trip Fueled Primal Archetypal Post-feminism-male-dominance wave hop

new genre doin it right m8?
>>
>>64721163
no. his opinions never make me reconsider mine, i just enjoy the shitposting that comes with it. it's part of /mu/ culture

i used to be like you when i first started browsing /mu/ all bitter and full of hate against the "critic" but you should stop taking their word as gospel and just enjoy the outrage (ironic and unironic) that comes with the meaningless numbers they attach to albums they don't fully get. you will have more fun here if you do
>>
>>64721246
I just don't like the attention he gets because his face and voice annoy me.
>>
>>64721163
He's funny and talks about music.
It ends there. He doesn't influence my thoughts, he's a smart dude who knows alot about music.
>>
>>64720887
On this tutorial i am gonna teach you how to recognize cuckold fag nigger lover just in minute..
>>
>>64721431
brb gonna tell fandingler you're a homophobic Neonazi
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT YOU MELON
>>
Hope he mentions my sample on the album :(
>>
It's been exporting for 6 hours... does anyone know how much longer it'll take?

I just realized waiting for this review is the most exiting part of my day. How pathetic is that?
>>
its been 6 hours, how fucking long does it take.
>>
9/10
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.