[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test how patrician you are with this guide to weeding out Radiohead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Radioheadplebtest.png (106 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Radioheadplebtest.png
106 KB, 1200x800
Test how patrician you are with this guide to weeding out Radiohead plebs. I'm sick of overly vocal plebs giving the fanbase a bad rep. Anyone that doesn't get at least Decent Taste on this should not be allowed to post about Radiohead here.
>>
>Radiohead
>patrician
pick one
>>
>>64717418
both.
>>
>tfw I literally have the most patrician taste possible according to this test
>>
> implying In Rainbows isn't their best work
>>
> putting Amnesiac over In Rainbows gives you the highest possible patrician rating

you guys are so fucking delusional lmao
>>
>various leveled patrish

Im killing myself to videotape like a true connoisseur
>>
Plebs make up the highest population, and most people on this board think Kid A > OKC so that makes you all plebs. Sorry to inform
>>
surprisingly not that shitty of a chart, to be honest.
>>
>>64718832
>OKC topping the RYM overall chart
>>
>>64717352
I can't even name a Radiohead song, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>64718851
>Caring about rating sites' opinion
>>
Most people here haven't even fucking heard the Bends from what I've seen in the last few days
>>
>>64718878
>I was condemning the site and calling it plebeian thus using it as an example of how OKC is more pleb than Kid A
>>
Ultra pleb coming through.

In my mid thirties and listened to Radiohead since Creep originally came out. They were one of my favourite bands until they released Kid A at which point I went "eh, it's OK but not a patch on their older stuff" and never listened to anything they did again. Every now and then I would hear a new song somewhere and think "wow, those guys really went up their own arsehole."

Listened to the new album seeing as you guys were on about it so much and it's actually quite good.
>>
the thought of someone spending their time making that chart honestly depresses me.
>>
>>64718914
the majority of /mu/ has absolute shit taste based solely on contrarianism and what 2 inept critics think. I'm betting it's much worse than rym (which I have never used so don't know the community)
>>
>>64717352

>holding Hail to the Thief and The King of Limbs in high regard
>patrician

eh
>>
>>64717352
Kid A vs Idioteque
>Good
>Good
>Kid A

what do you choose /mu/?
>>
good taste is useless and for nerds, who would seriously wanna have that?
>>
>>64717352
>top three are Kid A, Amnesiac, and TKoL
>other than TKoL that's a somewhat popular opinion on this board
>top level patrician
wew
>>64719036
both are great, but Idioteque by a little bit
>>64719037
this
>>
>>64718989
The RYM community is worse than /mu/ by so, so much. If you want just take a look at the community tab on the website. Probably not as contrarian, but almost everyone who actively reviews and posts there for some reason thinks they are a professional fucking critic, half of them having their heads further up their own asses than Scaruffi.
>>
>>64719036
Sorry there's a blank line leading to pulk pull that's supposed to be idioteque.
>>
>top 5 is
-kid a
-httt
-okc
-amsp
-amnesiac

>this makes me "various levels" of patrician
:\ desu
>>
>>64719064
Sounds fair, but at least it seems they don't follow hiveminds, and form their own opinions which is rare on /mu/
>>
>>64719036
>what do you choose /mu/?

OKC vs Kid A
>HTTT
>OKC

HTTT vs Bends
>no
>Bends

Thoughts on TKOL
>Kid A
>shit

The one who did this flowchart is seriously retarded
>>
>>64717352
I feel like this was made by an Amnesiac fanboy who's just mad no one else likes it
>>
>>64717352
how is "surely not pablo" a question you retard
>>
>>64717352
"Do you like Radiohead?"

>yes
Unsalvageable pleb

>no
Decent taste
>>
Kid A (song) VS Idioteque

>good
>good
>Kid A
>Thoughts on Pulk Pull?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.