[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S TEGAN AND SARA DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ch9laDzWEAAhTYg.jpg (52 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
Ch9laDzWEAAhTYg.jpg
52 KB, 1024x542
IT'S TEGAN AND SARA DAY
>>
>>64713768
you know where tumblr is
>>
>>64713768
>listening to Tegan and Sara
how do you live with yourself?
>>
new songs are so fucking bad
>>
>>64713768
So, every day according to Canadian radio?

I swear to god if they don't play a Tegan & Sara song every half an hour, those two will shoot up the Canadian Parliament and the stations are simply doing their part.
>>
Not Radiohead
>>
>>64714598
you listen to Canadian radio? you kind of deserve it
>>
>>64713768
you're 12 hours early for Mondayx3 that hasn't had a thread in months

only europeans and memers who don't sleep are up at this hour
>>
>>64714598
Canadian radio has rules that require stations to play at least some% Canadian content and so they probably don't have much to choose from
>>
>>64714662
What can I say, living on the border with no US station in range (during the day) and sometimes it's too much effort hooking up the aux cord for 5 minutes of music.

On the bright side I can tell the temperature in Celsius pretty well and have my sore-y, zed not zee, and to-more-ow's down.
>>
are they dating e-eachother?
>>
>>64714697
Truthfully did not know that, thanks anon. That explains a lot.
>>
>>64714705
sounds aboot right
>>
Their singles Boyfriend and U-turn are good. The ballad 100x, not so much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.