[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief is the best track on this album
>>
Very weird way to type Decks Dark
>>
contrarians are here now that was fast
>>
1. Glass Eyes
2. Burn The Witch
3. Ful Stop
4. Decks Dark
5. Present Tense
6. Identikit
7. True Love Waits
8. Daydreaming
9. Tinker Tailor
10. The Numbers
11. Desert Island Disk

Still subject to change but that's generally what I'm feeling.
>>
>>64712758
Im sorry you interchanged desert island disk and present tence.
>>
File: sad oski.jpg (41 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
sad oski.jpg
41 KB, 700x450
But Daydreaming though
>>
How I felt on my first listen, though not much jumped out to me on this album.

t. separator lover
>>
indentikit you fucking idiots
>>
Desert Island Disk is amazing, especially that guitar part. Why you all hating on it?
>>
>>64712758
>>64712771
>putting either track dead last

I will murder you fucking idiots
>>
>>64712771

Nah, Desert Island Disk is pretty handily my least favorite. That's the one song that just doesn't have "that" moment or idea in it for me. It's alright but certainly less affecting for me than the rest of the album. I could still settle into it but right now, eh.
>>
>>64712795
oh damn Bears reppin
>>
File: deflated_oski.jpg (124 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
deflated_oski.jpg
124 KB, 960x637
>>64712884
true love lives in oski's warm embrace
>>
>>64713047
you still in school homie?
>>
Identikit's the only song on here I don't need
>>
>>64714536
*cough* true love waits *cough*
(at least they removed the emo part)
>>
Burn The Witch was honestly the worst, it's pretty bland compared to the others imo
>>
>>64716272
I've felt like this too but it started to grow on me.
There's no song on this album that I don't like or that I'd skip on the nth listen.
>>
>>64712844
agreed, reminds me of nick drake. radiohead haven't made an acoustic guitar sound this good in ages
>>
>>64716272
When btw was released early I didn't like it much, but when I heard it's place in the album it really grew on me. The thing about btw is that it works as a great opener due to the fact that it's pretty simple, no unpredictable twists or turns, but progressively gets louder and louder, similar to eiirp. A nice break from nearly every other song having a "second phase" or whatever where the song transforms into something else.
>>
tinker tailor sounds like if supercollider was on amnesiac
>>
>>64712758
9. Tinker Tailor
10. The Numbers

absolutely disgusting
>>
This is just being typed for my own thought organization...keep in mind, firstly, AMSP is definitely tentative. Secondly, I really love groovy Thom and I can't get enough of the whole "making electronic music out of acoustic instruments sampled" shit in TKOL, especially the basement version

TKOL>Amnesiac=Kid A>In Rainbows=A Moon Shaped Pool>OK Computer>Hail to the Thief>The Bends>Pablo Honey
>>
>>64712758
1. Present Tense
2. Decks Dark
3. Ful Stop
4. Tinker Tailor
5. True Love Waits
6. Glass Eyes
7. Identikit
8. The Numbers
9. Burn the Witch
10. Daydreaming
11. Desert Island Disk
>>
File: 1393988885048.gif (120 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1393988885048.gif
120 KB, 267x200
>>64712758
just remove desert island disk from the album completely desu
>>
>>64712758
>>64718898
>>64718911
>people hating at the folksy bliss and mega comfy guitar of desert island disk
Delete your posts and never post again.
>>
patrician opinion coming through

1.daydreaming
2.indentikit
3.decks dark
4.glass eyes
5.present tense
6.Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief
7. burn the witch
8. true love waits
9.ful stop
10.the numbers
11. desert island disk
>>
I like Dark Dicks
>>
>>64720151
>patrician opinion
>five best tracks at bottom
Leave.
>>
>>64712605
I've listened so many times to this album now, I have finally came to conclusion - Tinker Tailor is the best track on this album ! lol
>>
Elder God Tier
Ful Stop
Decks Dark
Identkit
True Love Waits

God Tier
Glass Eyes
The Numbers

Great Tier
Present Tense
Burn The Witch
Desert Island Disk

Meh Tier
Daydreaming
>>
You know the album is great when almost every track could potentially be someone's favourite.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.