[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone figured out what the bonus tracks are yet? You can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: msp.jpg (208 KB, 1400x878) Image search: [Google]
msp.jpg
208 KB, 1400x878
Has anyone figured out what the bonus tracks are yet? You can nearly make them out on the black disc in this picture but not quite
>>
>>64709997
Actually, looking at it now I can see that the first one is definitely spectre
>>
Spectre / N Word
>>
>>64710262
Seems like N West
>>
So, what about this piece of master tape or whatever?

I'm going to look into finding some place that can digitize the audio for me so I can have my own perfect little piece of Radiohead forever. :)
>>
>one of the bonus tracks has always been released
>>
>>64709997
spectre / a word
>>
>>64710394
since the dawn of time the track has been available to us all
>>
>>64710367
>tfw you get a snippet of the secret studio version of Lift
>>
>>64710399
>>64710262
How in the world can you even make a single letter out?
>>
Spectre
In Warsaw
>>
Is it possible to be sick of a record in one day? This is the problem with the Radiohead problem. It's fine, not their best, not their worst. Just tired of hearing ABOUT it already.
>>
>>64710443
it could happen!
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 248x254) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 248x254
>I said "two bonus tracks" not "two NEW bonus tracks"
>>
>>64710463
So get off /mu/, you fucking freak. It's your fault for staring at a fucking forum all day.
>>
>>64710473
>yfw it's creep and fitter happier
>>
>>64710490
As if it were just /mu/. Come on.
>>
File: upNhiNd.jpg (39 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
upNhiNd.jpg
39 KB, 800x390
Spectre / B Wrd (?)
>>
>>64710547
Oh shit... how can we figure this one out...

Get off the internet in general? Go watch a movie or read a book or listen to other music or play with an animal or talk to people or about a million other things.

But, really just stop compulsively bouncing around the 4 music jack-off forums you have bookmarked.
>>
>>64710463

That's how the release of a new Radiohead album goes. The hype reaches the sky, man.
>>
>>64710566
Spectre / N Wnd

http://citizeninsane.eu/thenorthwind.html

>a rave track

So there you go, a song we already have and some Thom bleep bloop garbage.
>>
>>64710628
Hopefully it will be like 20 minutes or something so there's actually a reason for it to be on a separate disc
>>
>>64710684
It's a seperate disk likely because it can't fit into the same disk as AMSP. Meaning it'd have to be at least 25 minutes in length
>>
>>64710684
Do you really want a 20 min "rave" track made by Thom tho?
>>
>>64710710
I'm pretty sure In Rainbows 2 could have fit on In Rainbows.

I think it has more to do with the band wanting to separate the album so that it is it's own unique experience.
>>
>>64709997

The Pussy Monster
>>
>>64710745

Disc 2 could've fit for sure. The two discs together comes out to roughly 70 minutes if I remember the runtimes right.
>>
>>64710791
80 minutes, actually
>>
What can I do with the master tape? How do i know whats on it?
>>
>>64710881
It's going to be very small, so even if you can find a way to play it (which'll be difficult) you'll have a few seconds of something that could be nothing more than silence.

And that's assuming that the tape doesn't get damaged.
>>
>>64710448
super hyper electro vision
But mainly guesswork just in case they get it right for meme credits
>>
File: image_0.gif (77 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
77 KB, 312x390
>>64709997
Lol people here listen to radiopleb? Literally baby's first alt.
>>
>>64710881
You'll need a reel-to-reel player. And the pieces are going to be short so I don't even know if you could play them in a reel to reel machine. You could never try playing it and just pretend it's a part of Idioteque :)
>>
>>64711078
dumb frogposter
>>
>>64711078
>Hey Ma, I just told someone on /mu/ they had shit-tier taste!
>You showed them anon!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.