[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UPDATED OBJECTIVE ALBUM RANKINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg (111 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg
111 KB, 300x300
KID A = AMNESIAC > AMSP > OKC = IN RAINBOWS > TKOL > HTTT > THE BENDS >>> PABLO HONEY
>>
>>64708466
I can get down with this
>>
>>64708466
No

OKC>AMSP>Kid A>The Bends>>>In Rainbows>Amnesiac>>>>>HTTT>>>>>>>>TKOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PH
>>
swap In Rainbows with Amnesiac, and then put amnesiac just above OKC and youre correct. I almost want to put AMSP above those top two but I'm not entirely sure, I'll be dwelling on it.
>>
>>64708466
>TKoL that low

end your pleb existence
>>
>>64708529
OP here, I rate it higher than most people do.
>>
>tfw you really want to get into Amnesiac but there's only so much time in one day to listen to music

The first two tracks are amazing and the last two tracks are amazing but then the stuff in between goes back and forth
>>
>>64708549
But I Might Be Wrong and Knives Out are in the middle, two of the strongest tracks on the album.
>>
>>64708579
Yeah those are great (IMBW is growing on me though) but idk about the rest.

I kind of have the same feeling about most of the songs on there which is they're all amazing but they take too long to get there (I'm fucking looking at you Pulk/Pull)

I really need to give it another listen but AMSP and TKoL have had my attention a lot lately
>>
Kid A > The Bends = In Raindbows > TKOL > Amnesiac > HTTT >AMSP > Pablo Honey
>>
>>64708466
In Rainbows>Amesiac>OKC>AMSP>TKOL>HTTT>Kid A>The Bends>Pablo Honey
>>
TKOL > Kid A > IR > The Bends > OKC > AMSP > Amnesiac > HTTT > PH
>>
>>64708793
I literally forgot Ok Computer because it sucks. The first 4 tracks are good an the rest sucks.
>>
>>64708466
OBJECTIVE RANKING INCOMING
Kid A / OKC
Amnesiac
HTTT / AMSP
TKOL / IR
TB
PH
>>
>>64708827
I respect this.

TKOL is widely passed over because it isn't coming from a place of emotional turmoil like the rest of their albums.
>>
>>64708832
biggest pleb award. here's a free (you)
>>
>>64708466
Are you stupid?

This is better than Kid A
>>
In Rainbows
Kid A
OKC
AMSP
The Bends
HttT
PH
Amnesiac
TKOL

I'm sorry if you don't like it but I'm right
>>
It's a personal ranking for me.
HTTT>OKC>IR>Kid A>Amnesiac>The Bends>KOTL>PH

I can't really put AMSP anywhere yet. Have to listen to it a couple more times before landing the final spot.

>It's already better than PH and TKOL I can tell you that much
>>
Kid A > TKOL > Amnesiac > IR > AMSP > HTTT > OKC > TB > PH
>>
Kid A=OKC>IR=AMSP>Amnesiac>HTTT>The Bends>TKOL>PH
>>
>>64709041
>KING OF THE LIMBS
>>
>>64709167

Yeah I know. Wrote it properly the second time in green
>>
>>64709089

insert *power seperator* between Bends and TKOL and Kid A and IR and you sir, are 100 percent accurate.
>>
>>64709505
The Bends and TKOL I could see, but Kid A and IR aren't that far apart
>>
>>64709089
this is correct
>>
>>64709030
>pablo honey over amnesiac
>>
File: amoonshapedpoo.jpg (349 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
amoonshapedpoo.jpg
349 KB, 600x600
>I guess that in the end, we are in a moon shaped poo

What did he mean by this
>>
Kid A>In Raindows=AMSP>Amnesiac>OKC>TKOL>The Bends>HTTT>Pablo Honey
>>
OKC> A Kid> AMSP> The Bends> In Rainbows> HTTT> TKOL> Amnesaic> PH
>>
File: tumblr_n9z0q7UinI1rjenv2o1_500.gif (860 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9z0q7UinI1rjenv2o1_500.gif
860 KB, 500x481
>>64708466
Alright... I'm a newbie to Radiohead, so go easy on me... But why is everyone shitting on Pablo Honey? I think it's harmless enough and there's enough good songs that it can stand on its own.. Is it because it just doesn't sound like the rest of Radiohead?
>>
>>64710164
it's not terrible it just doesn't compare to the rest of their work.
>>
y'all really putting this in the top echelon huh. thats absurd to me. I'd probably only put it above pablo honey and maybe TKOL.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (35 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
35 KB, 500x640
>>64708466
OKC not being on top.
>>
>>64710164

Best track from Pablo Honey is Anyone Can Play Guitar and Nobody Ever Mentions It!!!
>>
>>64712111
Correct, Kid A/Amnesiac era is their indisputable peak.
>>
IR >> Kid A > TKOL = The Bends > OKC = HTTT > AMSP = Amnesiac >> PH
>>
>>64708513
This is literally the best ranking I've seen
>>
>>64709868
>You
>Creep
>Blow Out
>Thinking About You
vs
>I might be wrong
>the bad Morning Bell
>>
>>64708466
Still didnt listen to it, as Im waiting to have the time to listen to it in its full. What am I in for?
>>
>>64712542
you don't have 50 free minutes?
>>
In Rainbows >> the rest >> A Moon Shaped Pool >> Pablo Honey
>>
>>64712601
Will prolly listen to it tonight or something, I dont wanna spoilt it and listen to tracks separately
>>
>>64709064
I can get down with this, although 2, 3, and 4 could be in any order for me.

Also, I've never understood the hate for TKoL. It's fantastic and idk how anyone can put the FUCKING BENDS above it
>>
In Rainbows
A Moon Shaped Pool
Kid A
Amnesiac
OK Computer
Hail to the Thief
The King of Limbs
The Bends
Pablo Honey
>>
>>64708466
link please guys i don't want to die
>>
HTTT > Kid A > OKC = AMSP > Amnesiac = IR > Bends > TKOL > PH

>>64713088

Bends is a great rock album, man. Prior to AMSP I'd probably call it the band's most relatable on a lyrical level as well. It's a great thing to slap on right after a shitty day at work or something. That said, I also quite like TKOL, just not as much as The Bends.
>>
>>64708867
I never thought of it like that before
>>
>>64708511
TB = OKC = IR > KA = A = AMSP > HttT = TKOL > PH
>>
>>64712639
These are the only Radiohead albums you've heard, aren't they?
>>
>>64709030
obvious bait
>>
Right now;

AMSP > Amnesiac > TKOL > Kid A > HTTT/IR > OKC > The bends > Pablo HOney
>>
Kid A > OK Computer > A Moon Shaped Pool > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail To The Thief > The Bends > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey
>>
>>64708513
>rating OKC above Kid A
>>
i'm just gonna say holy fuck radiohead have an incredible discography
OKC still my fav
>>
>>64708513
Montie actually did some good for once
>>
>>64708466

OK Computer
In Rainbows
HTTT
Kid A
Amnesiac
TKoL
AMSP
The Bends
Pablo Honey
>>
>>64713127
here it is lads

/thread
>>
OKC > Amnesiac > AMSP >> Kid A > The Bends >> In Rainbows > HTT > Pablo Honey > TKOL
>>
>>64709089
Can't argue with this
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.