[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know the dude died and everything but I'm sorry this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: homepage_large.3f2dc555.jpg (123 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.3f2dc555.jpg
123 KB, 319x319
I know the dude died and everything but I'm sorry this shit is straight garbage. Shit bars + shit beats + obnoxious repetition = the worst album I've heard in a very long time.
>>
Ok. Well maybe you'll enjoy the next album you'll listen to.
Personally, I liked this album.
>>
its made for the dance floor and rooted in ghetto tech so I suppose it wouldn't be for everyone.
>>
If you look at it as a hip-hop album then you might come to that conclusion sure
>>
End yourself
>>
>>64706886
this
>>
yeah its shit that people pretend is good because the producer died right after making it

what else is new in the music world?
>>
you're judging it as a rap album, where it's supposed to be techno
>>
>>64706983
so nihilistic
>>
its electronic trap/garage not rap
>>
I'm convinced footwork is the america's version of grime
and I like both but even with acclaim from critics I don't think both will reach nationwide or p4k appeal audience because of unwelcoming it is to casual listeners

somebody is gonna have to dump down the sound even more than Jlin did
I suspect diplo will make bro footwork come 2017
>>
>>64707064
Hell, I could easily see footwork influences crossing into the mainstream. I've even seen footwork reworks of Hotline Bling and Future songs go down really well with normies and college students.
>>
>>64707064
>p4k appeal audience because of unwelcoming it is to casual listeners
DJ Rashad was hyped to all hell by P4k and I'm pretty sure Teklife artists played Pitchfork festival
>>
>>64707145
mm maybe its your area then
where I live only the art kids who fuck with opn and that crew like footwork
the type of ppl who like jamie xx still think footwork is too "weird and repetitive"

>>64707114
yeah i can see it easily but it needs a cosign like drake is doing to grime even with skepta slowing himself down
definitely gonna be the next big thing
>>
>>64707234
>drake cosign

please no
>>
>>64707114
>>64707064
this a footwork beat
https://youtu.be/ftSUchAdVTE?t=48s

also this rando is making palatable footwork for indie kids and it's blowing their minds lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aqb7MFivis
>>
>>64707271
nah m8 talking in terms of a well known act giving it exposure to his fanbase
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhvjL98MJEU
>>
EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE
EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE

Every time I see the album cover one of the lines gets stuck in my head. Fucking excellent album. Just because it's made by a black guy and the words have to do with drugs and stuff doesn't mean you should judge it as a rap album.

I'M TOO HI
I'M TOO HI
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.