[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a single song on AMSP - other than Daydreaming - which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (843 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
843 KB, 1400x1400
Name a single song on AMSP - other than Daydreaming - which comes to the level of these tracks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqPVAyBJfTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUy-hqSJfgQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=975seEBfNdM
>>
literally all of them
>>
I listened to each of those tracks

I can now safely say they are all horrific garbage

How can any living, breathing human being can stand that uninspired sterile garbage is beyond me
>>
at least post the good songs from that album
waves know shores is filler tier
>>
>>64704494
correct answer
>>
>>64704655
>I can now safely say they are all horrific garbage
Good b8
>>
name any james blake "music" that comes close to anything on the bends, ok computer, kid a, amnesiac, hail to the thief, in rainbows, the king of limbs or a moon shape pool

Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>64704923
Easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJZ13SyRXhU

Better than half their discography.
>>
>>64704923
to be fair, it's not hard to top Pablo Honey
>>
>>64705068
didn't realize you didn't say Pablo Honey. i agree w/ u
>>
>>64704943
This is honestly the worst thing I have heard in the last 5 years.

There is not a redeeming second on that entire track.
>>
>>64705187
>radiohead fans
>>
>>64704440
The Numbers alone is much better than any of those
>>
I can't tell any of the new album's songs apart. You guys must be kidding yourself. I'm a huge Radiohead fan and have been for a while. But this album is just monotone. Maybe it's just the way they're producing the songs in the studio because there's some potential but it's all just so muted. Why do they hate the guitar now? Even the Identikit guitar solo is just an "ironic" solo. "Hehe look we're playing bad on purpose". I just don't get it. Do they hate their own band that much?
>>
File: bothmeme.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bothmeme.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
while the new Blake is amazing, it also wouldn't exist without Radiohead

luckily, in the good ol' US of A we have the ability to listen to multiple records in a single timespan
>>
>>64705233
>muh shitty tryhard british whiny quiet vocals
>muh weird synth sounds with no musical cohesion with a bunch of shitty percussive effects to make me seem cool
>all in a way that never really even tries to add any layering or song progression

This is based mainly off every James Blake track that has been posted in this thread, along with a quick scour of youtube.

It's incomprehensibly bad.

That fact that there are "fans" of this "artist" is an absolute tragedy on every level.
>>
>>64704440
top kek

james blake got BTFO so bad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.