[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain Murphy is the only all around good Odd Future project,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Captain Murphy is the only all around good Odd Future project, and that's 90% due to Flying Lotus.
>>
Weak bait
>>
File: 1461433581168.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1461433581168.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>64704054
>>
>>64704093
>>64704120

What is comparable to Captain Murphy in terms of consistant quality? In my eyes none even though some of Tyler and Earl's projects have some alright songs none of them are of Captain Murphy's calibre, but again that's not saying much seeing as OF is made up of edgy fedora lords, and you could fart over a flying lotus beat and it would probably still work as a song. Plus they rip off MF DOOM's aesthetic hardcore with the super villain persona, the sound collages, sampling old movies all that. Not that DOOM invented these things just this album reeks of his influence.
>>
>>64704054
It's not an odd future project?
or is that the bait??????????
>>
>>64704247
You are joking aren't you? You have to be
>>
>>64704792
>>64704818
I gues technically it's a Flying Lotus project, the rap is distorted but I can hear Tyler and Earl all over this thing and from what I've read Tyler was involved with the writing and producing of the album. Whatever, better than any OF project regardless.
>>
>>64705211
All the rapping that isn't credited as other rappers is Flying Lotus my man, Captain Murphy is his rap moniker.
>>
>>64705211
it's literally a Flying Lotus album with one OF feature
>>
>>64705259
Oh. I listened to it and just assumed it was Tyler, nevermind. It really sounds like Tyler, the crude jokes, the delivery.

weird
>>
File: vibration flylo.jpg (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
vibration flylo.jpg
138 KB, 500x500
>>64705396
>2016
>Captain Murphy isn't Tyler???
>>
>>64705396
Yeah I thought the same thing back before Flylo revealed it was him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.