[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time listening to this, its pretty damn weird and pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 91r3f7RUobL._SL1500_.jpg (533 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91r3f7RUobL._SL1500_.jpg
533 KB, 1500x1500
First time listening to this, its pretty damn weird and pretty damn good, I like it.

You guys wanna discuss it?
>>
it sounds like rhe whole thing was recorded in a cave underwater, its fucking fantastic for listening to under the influence of drugs
>>
listen to spirit they're gone you pussy
>>
>>64703557
I'm currently a bit drunk and its swell, would it be nice with pot or would I just freak out?
>>
>>64703593
well, i dont know your mind, you might freak out, but personally its psych pop so its fairly soft but also very interesting sonically, i wouldnt worry about it, just go for it its awesome if you're high
>>
>>64703580

OHHHHHH THAT SWEET GOODNESS
>>
>>64703580
I actually started with Spirit before Merriweather and I really wasn't digging it, this one is way comfier and accessible

I expect to like Spirit but only when I'll truly be into these guy's music

>>64703637
Well idk, I know Macintosh 420 makes me uncomfortable but idk if its a good comparison, still gonna try it out though
>>
>>64703684
STGSTV is overhyped as fuck. I liked it for the first 10 listens and after that it did nothing for me other than give me headaches. Alvin Row is still incredible though.
Unfortunately, MPP is probably their best.
>>
File: 1461808964025.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461808964025.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
>>64703524
Lion in a Coma is my favorite, followed by Taste and Muh Girls. Weakest track I'd have to say is No More Runnin' but I still love every song on it
>>
>>64703524
what do you find so weird about it?
>>
>>64703770
Yeah I'm not really into noise and that's the biggest vibe I got from it before turning it off

>>64703787
Well I'm still new to it but Summertime Clothes and Daily Routine are fantastic

>>64703812
I'm pretty new to psychedelic stuff, sure I listen to weird shit like Death Grips or Lowercase music but this is a "spectrum of sound" I've never approached before
>>
>>64703593
I listened to MPP for the first time early in my smoking days, didn't make me freak out at all. I found the textures really fascinating and the lyrics devastatingly heartfelt. It did the opposite of make me freak out, so I definitely recommend it on weed, but you know yourself better than I do.
>>
>>64703812
it's a weird album
>>
>>64703935
Cool man I'll do that, thanks alot
>>
>>64703909
yeah yeah, I mean what specifically? Not trying to do that whole LOL I KNOW SO WEIRD MUSICS THIS IS SO STRAIGHTFORWARD.
>>
>>64704317
Its a strange mess of sounds that seem to have no correlation with one another yet still connect and sound really beautiful, plus I'm not used to the trippy sounds they use and the vocals aren't 10/10 which only makes it better and adds to the weirdness, it's fucking awesome
>>
When I first started caring about what I listened to I got a pair of 50s and hit up Summertime Clothes, everything just felt so happy. One of their better albums imo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.