[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have to write a paper on some shit with technology science
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: db.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
i have to write a paper on some shit with technology science and photography, my outline is due at midnight. How can I make the paper about music?
>>
write about the ways in which hacks make a living with music.
>>
what kind of shitty professor allows you to write a paper on such broad topics. either you're fucked or you're supposed to bullshit the paper because your professor isn't going to grade it seriously.
>>
>>64703542
Pretty much this, I wouldn't take it too seriously op . Teacher will probably once over it
>>
>>64703542>>64703586

it's a class called science of photography. we read shit about 8th grade physical science shit and post pictures we take showing that stuff and also read about basic camera junk. it's an online class

History - The historical development of the technology topic that you have chosen to investigate.
Current Use - Information as to where, when, why, and how the technology is currently used.
Opinion - A section for your opinion, based on your research, on any current controversy surrounding the science or technology. Is it good for society / is it harmful, why?
Photography - Include photographs (3-4) which you have taken this quarter that helps to explain the science and technology which you have chosen to write about.
Your research paper should use footnotes to document all sources of information contained.

The bibliography should have a combination of ten (10) scholarly publications, published texts, or professional journals (not Reader’s Digest). A trusted internet source may be included if it contains an author’s name and credentials, the complete URL must be given in the bibliography (not simply Google)!

Set the font to size 12, allow 1 page for photographs, and 1 page for the bibliography, leaving 8 pages for the history, current use, and opinion sections. The Turn-It-In service may be used to check for authenticity.

I have to do good cause I'm already behind and failing right now
>>
>>64703633
it's an online class and you need 10 scholarly publications lol i bet this is due tomorrow or some shit, everyone is finals right now.

pretty much you dun goofed, especially since you mentioned you're already failing.

i don't blame you though, online classes are usually bullshit but sometimes real stinkers like this one get you. hopefully your uni has a good online database which can provide you with the 10 scholarly texts.

try /p/ since clearly this is photography related.
>>
>>64703633
>I have to do good
kid ur fucked
>>
>>64703828
i just need to do an outline tonight. I missed the part where there was an assignment to propose a topic so ill have to just jump in. I'm really leaning toward a Death Grips paper.
>>
>>64703633
>URL must be given in the bibliography
god i thought this shitty practice was extinct
>>
>>64703893
just make bullet points about what you think you're going to talk about and turn it in
this should take like 20 minutes at the most
>>
>>64703954
on what topic?
>>
>>64704107
It doesn't matter, you can always change it later
>>
>>64704119
can you do it for me?
>>
>>64704154
If i did what would you learn?
>>
write about death grips
>>
>>64704226
>>64704226
boo

>>64704274
im considering just writing about DG and just ignoring my teacher every step of the way that "they say what the hell is this" and just seeing what happens
>>
write a paper about the history of rock photography or some shit. People fucking love all those old pictures of Hendrix, Robert Plant, Freddie Mercury, etc.
>>
>>64704327
as long as you relate dg to the class they won't even give a shit
>>
>>64704354
I have to take the pictures

>>64704395
i could probably do it but I won't be able to find sources that are required for the shit I'd say
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.