[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>200 albums over 13 years >7k facebook fans what do i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (362 KB, 1400x934) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
362 KB, 1400x934
>200 albums over 13 years
>7k facebook fans

what do i gotta do to not be like him
>>
Don't release 200 albums over 13 years.
>>
>measuring success with facebook fans count
>>
>>64701757
he's done well for himself, you won't see half his success. it also shouldn't be harder than creating a quality output, giving you projects time to become the best they can be.
>>
I don't think James has released 200 albums, familiare
>>
>>64702145
Have you even looked at his RYM page you idiot pleb:

https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/james_ferraro
>>
>>64702145
you've probably only heard just his hi-fi works
>>
>>64701757
ehh ferraro is known in the industry
yung lean said a couple days ago him,metroo boomin,travis scott and ferraro were in the studio making a track but lean's record label wouldn't let him release it
>>
>>64702179
>>64702222
why such butthurt responses? lol
I've listened to most of his releases, the exact number probably floats around 100 through all the aliases
>>
>>64702265
holy fucking shit i was clarifying you
>the exact number probably floats around 100 through all the aliases
you are wrong and if you would look at that RYM link i kindly provided you with you would see that instead of following your own made-up logic. did you even click on that link?
>>
Don't do coke
>>
>64702297
there aren't 200 albums there. even on discogs, which has an arguably even more extensive collection of his releases there aren't 200 james ferraro albums
>>
>>64702297
>>64702370
>>
>>64702370
I'm not talking just about James Ferraro releases, I'm talking about all the albums released under his name + all of his 50+ aliases.
>>
wtf i doubt ferraro gives a fuck he's as big as he wants to be
>>
>>64703263
this
>>
uump
>>
>>64702262
hasn't ferraro been a huge influence on lean? I even think he has some lesser known lofi stuff.
>>
>>64704269
yes whole sadboys loves the shit out of silica gel
>>
>>64702262
if james ferraro dont trust you imma shoot you
>>
>>64701757
I am a James Ferraro fan, but I don't like him on Facebook.
>>
>>64703263
yeah I don't think people make really degraded noise music and then sonically-challenging post-noise to 'get big' lol
>>
Don't be a fucking idiot who releases 200 albums under different monikers and makes it actually hard to find his work

Don't really shitty "experimental" ambient shit

If he released 5 albums that condensed all his best material he'd be in a much better place
>>
File: James Ferraro.png (534 KB, 1521x2004) Image search: [Google]
James Ferraro.png
534 KB, 1521x2004
>>
>>64704347
why not? you should if you have a facebook account
>>
>>64701757
one listenable album tho
>>
>>64704581
why whats the benefit.i dont like any artists facebook pages..
>>
>>64704575
pretty sure that was ferraro fucking with devin
>>
>>64704645
not him but alot of times they share music and give updates on upcoming projects
tho twitter is becoming a better alternative for that
>>
>>64704645
facebook's algorithm puts lots of stock on likes, it gives the artist monetary support and exposure
also you get to receive updates in your timeline
>>
>>64704707
oh so all shit that treats music as a consumer good...

ill pass
>>
File: jf.png (538 KB, 518x515) Image search: [Google]
jf.png
538 KB, 518x515
>James Ferraro will never be your weird estranged uncle who takes you to LA to buy you your first beer and oriental hooker for your sixteenth birthday

I don't think I can take one more day of this life senpai
>>
>>64704775
if you have a fb account you're already in this dance, big guy. liking a page won't make you more corrupt
>>
>>64704775
just make another account where u like all ur weird music
I Have like 2-3 fb accounts for these matters
>>
lmao who did james piss off. OPN and Dean flew past him... i bet he's bitter
>>
>>64704347
same here
>>
i like when we talk about james :)
>>
>>64701757
why is james so good looking in this pic wtf
>>
What does he do for a living
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.