[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 bucks says he's still alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
10 bucks says he's still alive
>>
He's in Serbia working with Tupac
>>
if dubs he's definitely alive, fucking himself up with satan polanski
>>
>>64699005
kek do you have that vid?
>>
GG Allin had one of the most predictable rockstar deaths ever.
The only way he was ever going to die was by either overdosing or committing suicide, I don't see why you'd have trouble believing he was dead.
>>
>>64698955
I'm pissed off that i missed his last gig. I was hanging out in the area but blew it off as 'I'll just see him some other time"
>>
>>64699051
he also seems like a guy who would fake his own death
>>
>>64699130
It's always bewildered my why people would actually want to go and see him.
>Let's go watch a bloke cut himself up, shit on stage, chuck that shit at us, try and beat me up (which he'd probably be able to do) all while bollock naked
I get the appeal if your watching from a distance, but why would anyone pay good money to be in that situation first hand? Not having a go, genuinely curious
>>
>>64698955
he goes by mc ride now
>>
>>64699311
Nah, I guess you have to be a bit clever to succeed with that. And whatever people say, artists who are nothing but shock-value are just stupid and talentless.
>>
>>64698955
GG was too fucking stupid to pull that off.
>>
>>64699329
it's thrilling, danger is thrilling
it's not rational but it's exciting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.