[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bob Dylan the only artist with artistic merit in the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dylan.jpg (37 KB, 483x700) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
37 KB, 483x700
Is Bob Dylan the only artist with artistic merit in the entire history of popular music?
>>
yes

Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde On Blonde, and Bootleg Series Vol. 4 are the greatest albums of all time
>>
Let's be real, part of Dylan's charm back then was that he was good looking and fashionable.
>>
>>64698641
Bob Dylan is a fucking hack. I don't know why this board goes crazy over this stupid motherfucker.
Any time i hear one of his songs I want to run over to where he lives and stab him with a pencil for forcing me to listen to that shit. Just garbage in every sens of the word.
There's way better music for yall to be listening to. I don't know why you'd settle for Bob fucking Dylan of all people. He's not even an artist.
>>
>>64698641
No, Radiohead too.
>>
He didn't believe a word of what he wrote, he just penned it because he knew it would sell. Typical Son of Abraham.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOokCdkIejk
>>
>>64698770
Bob Dylan is the most important rock artist of all time. That's pretty much indisputable if you are actually educated on his influence in popular music.
>>
>>64698770
Stahp
>>
>>64698830
You don't go down to the south to convince black people to vote if you don't at least partially believe in what you're saying.
>>
>>64698848
Bob Dylan influence is indisputable. That is, he influenced the death of an entire genre. A world without Bob Dylan would be a world with 10x better music. I'd like to see you try to prove me wrong because I know you can't, since I can guarantee I know more about music than you do. I've listened to Bob Dylan since your dumb ass was in diapers, boy. Don't talk shit about me.
>>
>>64698971
Troll harder/10
>>
>>64698988
>anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.