[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I spend $70 to see Sufjan Stevens at Boston Calling? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: anneinhell.jpg (166 KB, 968x704) Image search: [Google]
anneinhell.jpg
166 KB, 968x704
Should I spend $70 to see Sufjan Stevens at Boston Calling? I need this advice /mu/. He's one of my favorite musicians but that's expensive for me.
>>
>>64697294
Watch videos from the Carrie and Lowell tour and see for yourself if it's really worth it. There's videos from complete shows on yt
>>
>>64697294
yes, experience>material. in fact, if you do a water fast for 3 days, you will not only come out richer, but healthier too. bb bb
>>
His show is life-changing. I mean it. However, if you need the money for better things then you've gotta look out for yourself.
>>
>>64697294
How about you see radiohead instead
>>
>>64697294
see radiohead instead
>>
>>64697373
>>64697429
I'll be out of the country when they're in New York, the closest place to me they're touring at. Unless they eventually come to Boston, which I hope they do.
>>
I went to the Carrie & Lowell tour. Definitely worth it. He modified all of the songs on the album, and played older material as well. He opened with Redford at his Detroit show, if I remember correctly. Don't see Radiohead instead. Sufjan was a great experience.
>>
>>64697749
Damn, Carrie & Lowell was in my top 3 last year. I haven't seen Sufjan yet at all. Wish I saw the Age of Adz tour, as that is one of my favorite albums ever.
>>
>>64697567
>Unless they eventually come to Boston

I hate being left out :(
>>
certainly worth it, he puts on a great show
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.