[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Placebo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I know /mu/ is not too fond of this band, but for those who are, what would be the best album to start with them?
>>
FUCK OFF RETARD /lp9/ IS HERE
>>
>>64691193

Why don't you just kys? It's probably much more enjoyable than listening to placebo :^)
>>
>>64691193
Sleeping With Ghosts
>>
I remember being pretty into this band when I was 13-14 years old. The second album in particular, the one with the Every Me Every You song on it.
Brian Molko made for a nice pussyboy in the late 90s.
>>
>>64691226
Joke's on you, I'm listening to it right now
>>
>>64691193
self-titled album
>>
w-whos that in the front? theyre so pretty :c
>>
>>64691276
second this. Special Needs is literally the greatest song they've made.
>>
>>64691193
>tfw you'll never pound Brian's boipussi
>>
Without You I'm Nothing and Sleeping With Ghosts are favourites of mine, although it might be nostalgia related. Try them out anyway and you'll know after a few songs whether or not you like Placebo.
>>
/mu/ doesn't like Placebo? I didn't know that, wouldn't surprise me if it was true though.

Without You I'm Nothing is a good record
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.