[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related ready to replace Prince?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chrisbrown.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
chrisbrown.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
Is pic related ready to replace Prince?
>>
>>64681503
no he's a legit slave to his manager/label that got him out of his mess with rihanna
had to go from being the cute kid who sang abt falling in love
IMMA FUCK THESE BITCHES RAW DAG
>>
File: bhrisbrown.jpg (186 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
bhrisbrown.jpg
186 KB, 600x1066
>>64681524
>>
>>64681503
No what kind of question even is that
>>
>>64681735
looks like his performance acting classes have payed off
now he really believes he's a gangsta
>>
Extremely talented but way too ghetto to take advantage of his gift.
>>
>>64681503

Nope, there's already a soul guy influenced by Prince and way better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgTLvMqqweg
>>
if he doesn't run out of money to give to the bloods to make him seem like a g so they don't fill him with holes then yeah, sure
>>
why do psychopaths shoot up children at schools instead of fuck dumb celebrities like this nig, kardashian, etc
>>
>>64683994
illuminati protects them at all times
>>
>>64683994
is this a youtube comment
>>
>>64681503
You mean Michael Jackson?

I think he could have come close but he didn't have a father to beat him to keep him in check.

Sucks though, he actually was a good singer and dancer.
>>
>>64681503
Maybe mj, but not prince. Prince was more or less rock as much as he was pop. I mean, Prince is arguably top 5 greatest guitar players in history.

And as much as I hate to say it, I think Bruno Mars is our mj
>>
>prince
>multi instrumentalist
>guitar god
>musical genuis
>many genres from rock to funk to r&b
>somehow purple rain movie was big hit
>somehow super gay but also fucked a bunch of women
>wrote and played all his own music

chris brown cant even lick princes high heels
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.