[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is her problem??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: sharon.png (381 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sharon.png
381 KB, 600x600
>>
she's too smart for her own good?
>>
RIP David Bowie :'(
>>
She had to be both Ozzy's fucktoy and his mother at the same time.
>>
I'm willing to bet she's divorcing him because he's probably on drugs again.
>>
problem? rock n roll managers are supposed to be hard assed bullshitters of the highest order. tom parker. albert grossman. like it or not, those people got shit done. and more importantly, they didn't take shit from no one. she was ten times the man ozzy ever was.
>>
ITT: Best music MILFs
>>
>>64676912
Especially since she literally had to see Ozzy wearing her dress puking his guts out.
>>
Apparently he cheat on her
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sharon-osbourne-dumps-husband-ozzy-7922925
>>
But...But...she had his back for 33 fucking years and NOW all of a sudden she's done?
>>
Are there really people who keep tabs on her?
>>
Goddamn. Everyone is either dying or getting divorced nowadays. What is the world coming to?
>>
I don't get it. 3 decades of debauchery, cocaine, booze, who knows what else. All of a sudden he fucks a hairdresser and she's done? He probably had his dick in hundreds of whores over the years but only ONE whore is his mealticket: Sharon. She's a fucking idiot, desu.
>>
>>64677165
There's something more deeper that we don't know, there has to be.
>>
>>64677202
>>64677165
if it had been your girl,you woulda left her ass too.
>>
>>64677165
>>64677202
She probably just has enough of her own money now to not give a shit anymore desu
>>
>>64677267
agreed. She can probably sue and snag half his fortune
>>
>>64677371
This.
>>
>>64677371
she already has a net worth that's more than double his
>>
They're not divorcing though. They are just splitting for a while, which is apparently something that isn't too uncommon with them. They're both crazy and Sharon has had to keep Ozzy alive for the past 30 years so I think its understandable that they need breaks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.