[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYYS!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYYS!!!!
>>
fuck fueled by ramen

they sucked with panic at the disco
they sucked with fall out boy
they sucked with paramore
they sucked with fun
and now they suck with 21 pilots
>>
>>64674886
Paramore and early FOB were okay
>>
stop posting 21 pilots
they're fucking terrible
>>
>>64674854
Hey look, two faggots that I hope get fucking cancer.
>>
>>64674909
Hey there underage
>>
>>64674886
Most of those bands had something that could've given them potential. But they ended up being total shit in the end.
>>
>>64674886
Agreed. Gotta admit though, that Fueled By Ramen really seem to understand what they're doing. Target audience has been consistent, and successfully executed at that.
>>
>>64674963
You're a tripfag, you have no right to be condescending seeing as how everyone else is inherently superior to you.
>>
>poppy and catchy despite being musically complex and experimental
>deep and clever poetry-based lyrics

What's not to like? Too popular for you guys?
>>
>>64674854
My name is Blurryface and I hope you get AIDS
>>
>>64675013
Definitely. They've cornered the "it's not a phase, mom" market quite well.
>>
>>64675035
:)
>>
>>64675044
I'm going to start saying this IRL
>>
Ode to Sleep is the best song they ever did
>>
>>64675035
>deep and clever poetry-based lyrics
Yeah how about some subtlety next time there, meme chief.
>>
@64675035
I refuse to give you a (You)
>>
>tfw I thought this band was really popular where I live because they came from Ohio, but it's actually because they are good.
>>
These guys are pretty much repackaged flobots. These "deep lyrics" aren't saying anything new and the guys delivery is so stiff I understand why the "white people have no rythm" stereotype exists.

If people would just say that they enjoy the energetic drums and the catchy melodies then I would have no problem. However these guys are being heralded as amazing and different when they're just a more updated version of the corporate emo fueled by ramen has always cranked out.
>>
>>64675015
Wew the underage is mad
>>
Gym Class Heroes 2.0
>>
>>64675416
What part of Ohio are you from.
>>
>>64676508
About a 5 minute drive from the high school where 21 pilots went to.
>>
>>64676583
We're they just as cringey then as they are now?
>>
>>64676712
I never knew them in person, they are 7 years older than me and went to a different school. It's kind of cringey how some of my friends kind of obsess over the band. One got a tattoo.
>>
A lot of chicks dig them man. It's not because they're popular that I don't like them, it's just lame, run-of-the-mill pop music. There's nothing much to them. They're like the newest trend. The only added appeal is that they write lyrics that are "poetic", but there's nothing subtle or interesting about the lyrics that go further from like a middle schooler's first epiphany, or a twenty something year old's nostalgia. This one girl I was talking to showed me a song by them and she thought it was genius, but it fucking sounded like something I'd hear while getting a haircut at super cuts or something. I just don't like them and they're as tumblr-core as they come.
>>
>>64676416
>that radio airplay tho

Dude they sold out 2 massive shows in my city (vancouver) and are even bigger than GCH
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 436x425
>>64674886
>tfw I love all those bands and my taste is still superior to 95% of /mu/

feels great.
>>
>>64675320
Newfag
>inb4 I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARTED
>>
>>64675035
I agree 2bh.

/mu/ is too autistic to like them.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.