[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Essential Momcore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CaroleKingTapestry.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CaroleKingTapestry.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>pic related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDm1xD_Kwyc
>>
>>64674836

God that album is so cozy

This is the number one momcore album imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMp57bUzOB8
>>
>>64674836
that album art is comfy as fuck
>>
File: Heart_shaped_world.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Heart_shaped_world.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
>>
enya

I played my mom a shitload of albums last year and beach house red velvet whatever was the only one she said she liked.
>>
>>64674896
*from last year

and I didnt play her lucky stars
>>
File: clash-london_30.jpg (296 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
clash-london_30.jpg
296 KB, 600x600
>>
>>64674836
My mom took me to see that one play about her life and stuff.
Unsurprisingly, the audience was mostly moms.
>>
>>64674896
Enya is great.
>>
>>64674836
Bruce Springsteen
Jackson Browne
various 70s soft rock one hit wonders
>>
>>64674836
anni lennox
>>
>>64674879
>>64674891
solid picks
>>
I didn't notice it was mothers day until a few minutes ago but I thought this would be an appropriate place to post this...

I've been crying for the past hour.
I think I'm finally going to call my mother tomorrow, I haven't been in any contact with her for almost 2 years.
I tell so many lies about her, I don't know how I live with myself. All of my friends think I'm deaf in my left ear from her smashing a 2x4 to the side of my head when I was child.

She never laid a finger on me, she was always trying to help men in some way or another, but for the past 5 years I've done nothing but shut her away and blame her for everything wrong with my life.

I know she will forgive me, but I won't deserve it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.