[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Radiohead fans so often underage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: okpc.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
okpc.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Looking at >>64665962, you have people saying Hail to the Thief is about Donald Trump, people who don't understand time zones, and people who totally dismiss the right-wing, all traits of underage b&s (I'm a liberal myself, that's not the point). On these Radiohead threads, there's always such newfaggotry, and I wonder why.

Is it because Radiohead are "babby's first experimental / art rock"? While I love Radiohead, I understand how they can be seen as the transition from plebeian to patrician music.

Is it just the type of people that Radiohead's music attracts? Is this worrying to you? What are some other bands popular on /mu/ with largely underage fanbases? Thanks.
>>
>>64672793
>you have people saying Hail to the Thief is about Donald Trump
ITT: Joke goes over OP's head
>>
Who cares nerd
>>
The time zone stuff wasn't for real, though, was it?
>>
>>64672793
radiohead's releasing a new album tomorrow and this is what you want to talk about? the fuck, man?
>>
>boo-hoo I don't like thing so I must complain and get people to know my irrelevant and pointless opinion
>>
If you were a fan when OK Computer came out it'd literally be impossible for you to be underage, even if you were fresh out of the womb.
>>
>>64672793
why are you getting so worked up about obvious bait posts. Smoke one and calm down and wait for lp9 quietly like the rest of us
>>
File: 01166181142.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
01166181142.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
>>64672793

time for bed
>>
File: Tyler.jpg (55 KB, 444x594) Image search: [Google]
Tyler.jpg
55 KB, 444x594
I used to like them a lot when I was underage, yes. Looking back, most of their music is a overall "meh" but I still come back to Kid A and OKC occasionally.
>>
For people who rail against political correctness constantly, Trump supporters sure are sensitive.
>>
>>64673067
>not listening to music prior to your conception

pleb
>>
>>64672793
grimes?
>>
>>64673111
Yeah, tumblr and /pol/ are essentially the same thing, just on opposite sides of the spectrum.
>>
File: damage control.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>
Because Radiohead fans kill themselves before reaching 30.
>>
>>64672793
I think part of the thread was meant to be joking around, and then crazy people shit all over the thread with their pol discussion
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.