[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These guys just outdid every big hyped artist this year >Bowie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Vektor.jpg (150 KB, 806x453) Image search: [Google]
Vektor.jpg
150 KB, 806x453
These guys just outdid every big hyped artist this year

>Bowie BTFO
>Beyonce BTFO
>Death Grips BTFO
>Radiohead BTFO
>>
>>64665934

>Using B T F O not on \sp\
>You're wrong

WeII this was a fast thread.

>You're a fucking faggot OP
>>
>>64665934
I love Vektor, but let's face it.

No one but us metalheads give a shit.
>>
>>64665969
>implying only /sp/ uses it
>doesn't know how to greentext right
>all this delusion over TR not being AOTY
>>
Loving Terminal Redux.

Listening now right now.

Charging The Void, Cygnus Terminal, and Collapse are highlights for me.

What about you OP?
>>
>>64665995
Not true. In fact it's kinda surprised me how much even non-metal fans are caring for it.

>>64666032
Those three and Recharging The Void are my standouts.
>>
>>64666027
>doesn't know how to greentext right

There are no ruIes to making text a different coIor, you're just CIueIess a faggot with bad taste.

Enjoy samefaggoting in your shitty thread that's going to 4 0 4!
>>
just downloaded so hyped to listen
>>
>>64666215
Welcome to 4chan! Random shit talking doesn't automatically make you a good poster here. Gotta be more subtle.

>>64666337
Enjoy.
>>
>>64666337
>>64666359
>Samefagging this hard
>This desperate in an attempt to justify shitty taste
>Mad he doesn't understand this site

Imao enjoy samefaggoting in your shitty thread that's going to 4 0 4!
>>
File: forthefaggotbeyoncearmy.png (10 KB, 486x161) Image search: [Google]
forthefaggotbeyoncearmy.png
10 KB, 486x161
>>64666422
>>
literally who
>>
>>64666422
>chek out my M $ paint editin skiIIs!

k enjoy samefaggoting in your shitty thread that's going to 4 0 4! Imao
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>64666531
>>
>>64666468
Idk, why don't you check out the album and give it a listen?
>>
>>64665934
Drake btfo out of everybody with Views From The 6. I don't even think it's good but the number of sales don't lie.
>>
>>64667734
Batman V Superman made a shit load of money too and that was a piece of shit...Vektor will never make that much but at least the quality of the music is excellent
>>
Who?
>>
>>64665934
thank god metal heads have containment threads like this.
>>
>>64666154
>In fact it's kinda surprised me how much even non-metal fans are caring for it.
Where've you been seeing this? I'd like to hope that's the case, this album is a masterpiece/
>>
Best tracks are Charging the Void, Pillars of Sand, Collapse (was amazed when I heard this), and the absolute masterpiece that is Recharging the Void. That track will never be topped for the rest of their career.

Which makes me think; what's their next album going to be like. Are they going to expand on their progressive direction?
>>
File: Jumalten Benis.jpg (177 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Jumalten Benis.jpg
177 KB, 960x960
>>64665934
>implying Ebinsorrow isn't metal AOTY
>>
>>64666468
>>64668630
>1999 + 17 anno domini
>can't into filenames
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.