[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I think the new James Blake is very good. Do you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Hey guys,

I think the new James Blake is very good.

Do you?
>>
nope. it sucks. open to growth upon more listens, but not looking forward to it.
>>
it's not great, honestly.
>>
It's way too long and aimless.
>>
>>64664294
what could have made it better?
>>
>>64664178
by far his best record. maybe i was in the right mood but i wasnt bored for the entirety of the albums length which is surprising because i was expecting to hate it
>>
>>64664178
only listened to the first two tracks yet, sounds like early james blake.
>>
>>64664178
Yes
>>
I fucking loved it.
>>
i really like how he whinges on about the same shit for 17 tracks
>>
>>64664569
COULD YOU COULD YOU CC-C-CO-COOULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE EARLY DAYS? C-CO-COULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE EARLY DAYS?
>>
>>64664446
- song writing has become more convential than ever
- sonic diversity is at its lowest point
- sonically less accomplished than even his earliest release
- half-time drag on all his songs
- from a traditional songwriting perspective it's probably his best, but still fairly middling and less experimentation makes it exponentially more boring.

music for fat and lonely people.
>>
>>64664641
go listen to tame impala and king gizzard you faggot numale cuck
>>
>>64664667
why would i listen to even worse music?
>>
>>64664667
>numale cuck
just because you know it's coming doesn't mean it makes any sense to turn it around, stupid balding faggot
>>
>>64664667
fuck off please

>>64664641
I 100% agree
>>
AOTY so far, dont listen to underages ITT
>>
>>64664699
im 37 and still have a full head of hair
>>
Who else likes Modern Soul the best?
>>
LOVE ME IN WHATEVER WAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>64664852
so good. timelessfag here, does anyone hear a 50 cent sample on that track?
>>
>>64664882
yeah its a g unit sample apparently
>>
>>64664641
>- song writing has become more convential than ever
>- sonic diversity is at its lowest point
it's less conventional and more diverse than his first album, what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>64664942
are you being sarcastic? because i wasnt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yprf1fCRMeQ
>>
>>64664757
>blackstar not aoty

>>64664802
>going on 4chan after the age of 13
>>
>>64664973
no, i just didnt know what song or anything
>>
Haven't listened to it, but the single with Bon Iver didn't catch my attention.
>>
>>64664667
>calls someone else a numale cuck
>listens to james blake
wew
>>
>>64665296
>blackstar
>good
>admitting to being underaged
this doesnt surprise me
>>
>>64665296
half of blackstar is filler
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.