[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still The King.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Elvis-Presley-009.jpg (144 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Elvis-Presley-009.jpg
144 KB, 1280x960
Still The King.
>>
Daily Reminder that Chuck Berry and Little Richard essentially invented Rock N' Roll but white Elvis was a better image for white people. I'm not even an SJW but this is true.
>>
Elvis is a fucking hack who stole nigger music and made it worse. Fuck off
>>
>>64663906
You have some serious growing up to do
>>
>>64663876
>I'm not even an SJW
what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
Post your favorite Elvis tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGTdsCEKvEY

>>64663906
>>64663876
[spoiler]The hit that originally made Elvis big was a bluegrass cover[/spoiler]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7a9ZH1Z0M
>>
>>64663936
Some people imply that people who assert that are SJW's. Realisitically I've spent too much time on /pol/ and my normal gauge is a little off. Fuck that place.
>>
And it should be acknowledged that Chuck Berry has admitted his style of guitar was heavily influenced by country music of the time. Rock and roll was a meeting of southern white and black music.
>>
And you know what, fuck it, I'll sperg out in this post. Elvis admitted he thought Fats Domino - a black rock and roll artist was the real king of rock and roll. And y'know how Chuck D called Elvis a racist? James Brown called him a brother:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IC3areNetI
>>
>>64664053
Why is that captioned in vaporwave?
>>
He wasn't very good and he didn't write most of his music.
>>
>>64664358
So he was decades ahead of his time
>>
I've lost me fags look

10 Embassy
>>
>>64663876
Elvis was Beiber, Beatles were One Direction.
>>
You could say he's gone but not forgotten
>>
>>64663876
>>64663906
your a dorable
>>
>>64665300
what about my dorable?
>>
File: 1400248324534.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1400248324534.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>>64665007
Why don't you go outside and have sex before you go around shouting your stupid uninformed opinions you fatso, and while you're at it lay off the benzos
>>
Chosen by god himself, hand plucked.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.