[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things tryhard memesters say:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg (88 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg
88 KB, 300x300
I'll start

>pic related isn't a 10/10 album
>>
>>64663663
It's got Maxwell's Silver Hammer and Octopus' Garden on it.(High) 9/10
>>
>>64663727
Maxwell's Silver Hammer is a bit weak but Octopus' Garden? Seriously? That song is god tier mate
>>
Half of John's songs on that just suck
>>
>>64663849
Actually, Octopus's Garden isn't that bad (but not that great either), but it's still got Maxwel''s Silver Hammer on it (and actually some of the Medley is a bit weak as well)
>>
>>64663727
Wrong, those songs are great. Something is the highest level of schmaltz, Come Together is "lyrical genius" from John Lennon, by way of Chuck Berry, She's So Heavy is fucking tedious. 8/10
>>
>>64663663
It's not 10/10 but it has one of the best single/b-sides ever.
>>
>>64663663
Ive never listened to it but i can tell you its not a 10/10
>>
>>64664296
Which parts of the medley are weak out of interest? It's near perfect imo, with the weakest link being Mean Mr Mustard. But even that song progresses nicely off the back of Sun King and is pretty decent.
>>
Octopus' Garden isn't as bad as people make it out to be, and the medley is great.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (22 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
22 KB, 600x507
>>64663663

/mu/ on the beatles:
>it's just pop plebs

/mu/ on the beach boys
>pic related
>>
>>64663727

Maxwells Hammer is a bad song, but Octopuses Garden is GOD tier, you filthy plebian
>>
>>64664654
>I've never listened to it but

can't tell if you're participating in the thread or not
>>
>people don't like Octopus' Garden
How?
>>
If you moved Mean Mr Mustard to right after because, youd have the GOAT B side
>>
>>64665954
which Beach Boys albums are even good besides Pet Sounds and Surfs Up? Beatles had 5+ albums on par with those

>inb4 smile
>>
>>64667175
Surf's Up isn't even one of their best albums. Obviously Pet Sounds is king, but I'd say Sunflower, Friends, Smiley Smile, Love You, Today, All Summer Long and Holland are all on the same level as Surf's Up or better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.