[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: your favorite Swans release (rank maybe)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (35 KB, 287x287) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
35 KB, 287x287
ITT: your favorite Swans release

(rank maybe)
>>
filth
cop
ep
tbk
seer
young god
cog
father
soundtracks
white light
great annihilator
greed/holy money
burning world
love of life

rough ranking
>>
various failures. that Gira song for dead time is amazing
>>
Soundtracks for the Blind > Filth > To Be Kind > My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky > The Seer > The Great Annihilator > Cop > Greed > Holy Money > Children of God >>> White Light From the Mouth of Infinity > Love of Life > The Burning World
>>
Public Castration > all
>>
Why do so many people like Soundtracks for the Blind? It's easily one of their weakest imo
>>
To Be Kind > Soundtracks For The Blind > Children Of God > The Seer > White Light From The Mouth Of Infinity > The Great Annihilator > Filth > Public Castration Is A Good Idea > Love Of Life > Cop > The Burning World > Greed

I haven't listened to Holy Money or MFWGMUARTTS yet
>>
It's too hard to rank them for me. My favorite 5 would be

>Filth
>Greed / Holy Money (Holy Money if I can only pick one)
>The Seer
>To Be Kind
>Soundtracks For The Blind
>>
>>64657782
Judging by your ranking, you'll like My Father Will Guide Me. Holy Money is is the same vein as Greed, so you probably won't like it that much unless you liked Greed.
>>
>>64657237
because it has one of the most unique atmospheres of any album ever recorded. It's very dark, eerie and haunting.
>>
SftB > Children of God > To Be Kind = The Seer > Public Castration > White Light > Cop > Filth > The Great Anihilator > Love of Life > My Father > Greed > Holy Money > The Burning World
>>
Not going to rank them all
>Filth
>The Great Annihilator
>Soundtracks For the Blind
>To Be Kind
>Children of God
>>
>>64658327
You haven't listen to much, do you?
>>
>>64657098
1. soundtracks for the blind
2. white light from the mouth of infinity
3. children of god
4. filth
5. the great annihilator
6. the seer
7. to be kind
8. cop
9. love of life
10. my father will guide me up the rope to the sky
11. holy money
12. greed
13. the burning world
>>
Seer>SFTB>TBK>Swans are dead>Great Annihilator>White Light...>My Father...>Filth>Love of Life>Children of God

don't listen to their other stuff that much desu
>>
my father will guide me up a rope to the sky > everything else
>>
Cop > Filth btw
>>
Filth
Cop
TBK
Children of God
Holy Money
>>
File: 1459927681779.jpg (249 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459927681779.jpg
249 KB, 1400x1400
>>64658478
>>
Too lazy to make a ranking but just wanna drop by to remind you guys Public Castration is the best of all early Swans records.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.