[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>plays like 50 instruments >bad at all of them >wrotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Prince Hair.gif (485 KB, 245x216) Image search: [Google]
Prince Hair.gif
485 KB, 245x216
>plays like 50 instruments
>bad at all of them
>wrotes thousands of songs
>like 5 of them are good
>attention whore
>notorious pedophile
>drug addict
>everyone see him as a joke
>dies
>suddenly he's a legend and the best thing to ever happen to music
>>
>>64652687
Prince is pretty shit
>>
>>64652687
I'll never forget when they cancelled like 5 artists at a festival I was going to in order to program him for 4 hours.

It was such a shitty show.

Funny thing was that everyone I met at the festival was pretty angry about it, they invited him but nobody wanted him lol.
>>
>>64652687
I'm all of this, yet I'm by far the best poster on this board. So... BACK THE FUCK OFF, PLEB ?
>>
Aside from the multi-instrumentalist part you just described Bowie kek
>>
A month ago no one gave a shit about Prince.
This always happens, the day before Robin Williams died, he was basically a Shrek level meme.
>>
They were doing a tribute day for him on triple j, a station full of leftist sjw hipster presenters. His biggest fan called in and explained Prince's pedophile rituals and they just continued playing his 3 good songs on repeat and some of his weird creepy shit like nothing happened. They even played the song that was literally about his pedo rituals after the story.
>>
>>64652788

Honestly i feel the same way about Bowie except his good songs are a lot better than Prince's
>>
>>64652687
youre dumb
this is youre fifteen seconds of internet fame
and all you did was be a faggot
prince, however , is a recognized genius
>>
>>64652800
not le true!!!!!! I heard Batman theme song and Little Green Porsche way before he got famous for being dead!!!!1!
>>
>>64652840
> leftist sjw hipster presenters
you forgot "cucks" and "nu-males".
>>
>>64652840
>>64652687
Link to pedo allegations please.

Cause, you know, according to the internet, every celeb is a pedo.
>>
>>64652878
omg who needs proof when you have internet? go away you freaking pedo wannabe!
>>
>>64652862

They are those things too
>>
>>64652788

Bowie was a serious artist that has made one or two albums that are considered some of the best albums of all time.

Prince just fucking sucks and nobody really wants to listen to his shitty black music.
>>
>>64652907
In that case don't forget them, how are people going to take you seriously after that ?
Duh !
>>
>>64652916
Isn't it a little late to be this autistic?
>>
>>64652916
>one or two
Try at least five.
>low
>heroes
>ziggy
>hunky
>station
>>
Just marathoned the Best of Prince

It sucks
>>
File: damn.png (35 KB, 420x394) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
35 KB, 420x394
>>64652916
>Bowie
>serious artist
>some of the best albums of all time

hahahahahaha...now that's what I call a meme
>>
>>64652944

Its lunchtime m8
>>
File: explain.png (486 KB, 526x700) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
486 KB, 526x700
>>64652687
I'm from Minnesota and I hate him. I don't understand why he is popular. At work for the hell of it I decided to youtube a prince playlist. All but like 1 or 2 were just typical 80's shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.