[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LP9 WISHLIST THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: StanleyBear2.png (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
StanleyBear2.png
84 KB, 600x450
What track do you hope for the most?

Cut a Hole for me.
>>
Ful Stop

I hope Identikit is left out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tde3QObBlAo

If it sounds anything like this, I will be happy.
>>
Kinda disappointed with the way they're releasing it. They're just release another video and go "oh by the way mates, new album out on the 9th" feels lackluster compared to the campaign they originally had
>>
>>64653091
In Rainbows and the King of Limbs basically just had the title and some artwork, releasing two singles with videos is honestly giving us more.
>>
Lift
>>
If Big Boots is on an album I'll fucking cry, it will never happen, though.
>>
True Love Waits

it's perfect but id like to see just what they would do to it now
>>
>>64653179
I think they just see the I Might Be Wrong cut as having officially released it.
>>
>>64653140
This. Just heard it for the first time about an hour ago and I fucking loved it. Would be good to hear a rock version though
>>
>>64652975
couldn't agree more
>>
>>64653179
true cucks wait
>>
>>64653333
Don't do this to me quads
>>
>>64653340
>I'll drowm my beliefs, to have your babies

> I'll dress like your niece,
and wash your swolen feet

pure 100% cuck
>>
Im just glad this new album has got /mu/ talking about radiohead again.

Their a fun band to meme about
>>
>>64653854
They were always a meme band
>>
Fucking want Present tense on this so bad
Also True Love Waits would be nice
>>
Ful stop
Identikit
the present tense
silent spring
This album might be long considering the number of potential songs ...
>>
>>64652975
I hope Identikit at least makes it to be a B-side. They played it a fair bit when they were touring for TKOL so I think it has a good shot. If Ful Stop doesn't make the album though I will be legit disappointed
>>
>>64653999
That's what people said of KoL though...
>>
>>64653999
I hope so, HTTT is the perfect length imo.
>>
>>64653999
na they said something about the optimal length of an album being around 40 minutes
>>
>>64654025
there were not as much known possible material though
>>
>>64654114
didnt that say that before HTTT ?
>>
Only 'new' song I've heard is Identikit. After that I decided I want any other new songs I hear to be fresh in the context of the album. But I really liked Identikit so I hope that's on there.
>>
File: standingovation.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
standingovation.gif
999 KB, 500x281
>>64652975
This is the fucking guy right here
>>
>>64654290
There was just as much as there is now, possibly more.
>>
>>64653268
>tfw you hear ed's backing vocals for the first time
>>
hoping for some fucking real drums
>>
Pop is dead
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.