[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Lydia Lunch will never be your gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>tfw Lydia Lunch will never be your gf
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92qnnRlQ2w
thank god
>>
You can still watch her fuck though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waePQHwh8Lg
>>
my waif is edgier
>>
>>64652486
Do you also want her to curse you ruthlessly and beat you up, OP?
>>
>>64652886
That's why she's so hot
>>
File: jarboe.jpg (62 KB, 422x640) Image search: [Google]
jarboe.jpg
62 KB, 422x640
superior psychotic dommefu
>>
She's ugly, she's frumpy, she had the worst early no wave band, she's one of the most annoying feminists ever despite not understanding feminist theory, her career started as a Dead Boys groupie, and she blew JG Thirlwell on camera
>>
File: JoanJett.jpg (41 KB, 445x671) Image search: [Google]
JoanJett.jpg
41 KB, 445x671
>80s era Joan Jett will never forcibly take your virginity at knife-point
>>
>>64653473
I think her feminism only consists of "my female opinion"
>>
File: Capture.png (228 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
228 KB, 440x440
>>64653556
Why must you do this to me lad?
>>
lydia lunch is a fat slag, im sure shes fucked about everyone who was in the scene at that time
>>
>>64654415
>im sure shes fucked about everyone who was in the scene at that time
probably, she's kind of a loser
>>
>>64654437
majorly a looser, she must really hate her self lmao
>>
>>64652507
oh man how have i never seen this

why does lydia have this disgusting arrogance, i want to punch her in her fat fucking face
>>
>>64653225
this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.