[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post albums by artists you used to listen to in highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Goblincover.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Goblincover.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>
Anything by Xiu Xiu, Weezer, The Mars Volta and Magma
>>
lol @ when /mu/ was on the edge of their seat waiting for that piece of shit to drop
>>
>>64649887
>tfw still in high school
Next week last week ;)))))
>>
Pretty much everything I listened to back then. The bands I listened to the most were Slipknot, Seether and Killswitch Engage. I started to listen to a wider variety of things in college but I was limited to metal and alt-rock before that.
>>
File: andrewjacksonjihad-1408127369.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
andrewjacksonjihad-1408127369.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
this was before they went full retard
but still it's all shit now, i even went back and listened to it today
>>
rap music period
>>
>>64650559
life sucks after high school man. welcome to being an adult and having to fend for yourself.
>>
9th grade
Cannibal Ox-The Cold Vein
Clouddead-Clouddead
Tom Waits- Rain Dogs
Wu tang- 36 chambers
Aesop Rock- Bazooka Tooth

10th Grade
Wheatus-Wheatus
Youngbloodz- Against da grain
Eminem-Relapse
Busta Rhymes- The coming
ODB-Return to the 36 chambers
Edan-Beauty and the Beat

11th Grade
Lil Wayne- Tha Carter
Outkast-Aquemini
NIN-Ghosts

12th Grade
Jay Z- Reasonable Doubt
Cam Ron- Purple Haze
Lil B-Gods Father
Gucci Mane-Trap Back
Riff Raff- Sour and gunpowder ( i guess?)
>>
>>64651647
oh nvm dont dislike all that haha, only dislike clouddead really
>>
>>64649887
>>64651129
both of these

spaceghostpurrp (w/ the exception of blvckland and some of mysterious phonk)
yung lean
xxyyxx
a$ap rocky
zomby (except '92)
childish gambino (why??)
mindless self indulgence
sleigh bells

but most of all nerdcore rappers (mc chris, frontalot, etc)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.