[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest piece of art of the 20th century? >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
Is this the greatest piece of art of the 20th century?

>inb4 residents sucks
>>
No, The Residents are everything wrong with postmodernism and an awful example of it during the era.
>>
>>64649495
You've gotta admit tho, Duck Stab was pretty cool.
>>
QUCK BRAIN DRAIN THE MAIN
SHIPS'S A GOIN DOOWWWNN BOYS
SHIPS'S A GOIN DOOOOOWWNNN

DOOWNN DOWWNN DOWWNN DOWWWNN DOOWWNN DOWWN DOWN DOOWWNN
>>
>>64649271
this album takes a massive nosedive after the first few minutes of the second song
>>
>>64651609
you dont like the piano interlude on making of a soul?
>>
>>64649495
People will always make these bold sort of intellectual statements, but would rather be damned than to immediately justify them without having to be asked. I'm guilty of this too, so seeing this shit only brings me shame.

Fuck you.
>>
>>64649495
Why?
>>
>>64649271

I'm not too much of a patrician to like this album, their debut and Eskimo will always be favourite.
>>
>>64649495
Everything you just said is wrong
>>
Piero Scaruffi
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.