[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We describe this album in one sentence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Niggas on the moon with synths instead of Bjork
>>
>>64648659
Death Grips 2.0

/thread
>>
dude grindcore lmao
>>
>>64648676
this sounds nothing like grindcore
>>
Keep Eh, delete all the rest.
>>
>>64648762
the first song is filled with literal blast beats and distorted guitar power chords aka metal
>>
>>64648762
yes it does
>>
>>64648776

that and hothead but literally the rest of it is like bangers for weirdos who like dg
>>
>>64648810
nah
>>
"this is pretty good, but it would better if the guitar riff was just a thick layer of distortion"
>>
insane clown posse joins slipknot for the most hardcore aoty /mu/ has ever seen
>>
run the grips
>>
>>64648659
a transcendental super niggaspirit mc ride rapes black metal and then flies in beyond-light-speed thru the rectum of the multiverse, using his infinite ejaculation to accelerate, on his way to ultimate perfection, leaving the pathethic gods and mortals drowning in oceans of his sacred sperm
>>
>>64648840
shh
>>
>>64648659
The Pop heavy beats of TMS mixed with the guitars and aggression of JD. Great album but grows old faster than any other DG album. Most songs are too simple for their own good.
>>
File: aay.png (373 KB, 348x420) Image search: [Google]
aay.png
373 KB, 348x420
>>64652841
>one sentence

You had one job you fuck
>>
Death Grips give up and just start rocking out
>>
>>64652841
You didn't follow directions but I agree with what you said. I still really like it though. It's just their least dense (for lack of a better term) album. First project where they didn't push their sound or songwriting to new territory for themselves. However it's still an 8.5
>>
>>64653028
>First project where they didn't push their sound or songwriting to new territory for themselves.
Exactly. It's the first album where I feel like I can pick and choose songs and say "This one sounds like this album, that one sounds like this other album". But it's still a great album.
>>
>>64651450

and dg fans wonder why other people think that their stupid
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.