[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bands everyone seems to hate and you don't know why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download (16).jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>bands everyone seems to hate and you don't know why
>>
pretty much

even the new al jourgensen album basically says exactly this

>How about a band eveeybody loves to hate? Nickelback
>>
They're just as average and uninteresting as pretty much all other popular modern rock bands. Or popular rock bands in general.
>>
>>64647774
how do you not know why

are you a retarded fucking mongloid?

kys
>>
>>64648592
You must be 18 years or older to post on this website.
>>
>>64648602
true
>>
nothing wrong with nickelback. they make passable pop rock. it's mainly just redditors who want to look like they know a lot about music by hating something popular
>>
>>64648636
no nickelback is shit even in the normie world
>>
File: 1461892828430.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461892828430.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>64647774
>you don't know why
they were the epitome of butt rock that plagued the radio in the early 00's.

Though I do agree that they get too much hate when they're really only guilty of being mediocre as hell
>>
>>64647774
>this nigga has fucked Avril Lavigne
>>
>>64648661
>butt rock
>bad
get out
>>
>>64648681
>butt rock
>good

fuck off
>>
>>64648681
never stop being contrarian /mu/
>>
>>64647774
Sorry I posted this in another thread but it is relavent so will post here.

These are really good Nickelback songs:
>Savin Me
>Million Miles An Hour
>Make Me Believe Again
>Someday
>Burn It To The Ground
>Lullaby
>Bottom's Up

Idk how anyone could hate those
>>
>>64648747
his meme voice for one
the 'big chorus' like they do in literally every song they have
meme minor chords with shit basic musicianship

Literally the plebbest band going
>>
>>64648592
t. Carl The Cuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.