[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you reflect back on a life of raping 12 year old girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Jimmy Page.jpg (89 KB, 1035x795) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Page.jpg
89 KB, 1035x795
>yfw you reflect back on a life of raping 12 year old girls and stealing other people's songs
>yfw you reflect on how you got away with it and became a millionaire music legend anyway
>>
seems like a life well lived if there ever was one
>>
>>64646410
Go to bed Scaruffi
>>
File: roger wates old.jpg (34 KB, 620x650) Image search: [Google]
roger wates old.jpg
34 KB, 620x650
>yfw you reflect back on a life of writing the greatest concept albums in history
>>
>>64646803
Go away Roger eat some fucking grass
>>
File: peter-gabriel.jpg (24 KB, 526x600) Image search: [Google]
peter-gabriel.jpg
24 KB, 526x600
>>64646803
>greatest concept albums in history
Hello
>>
Im more amazed at how he turned Asian
>>
>>64646410

This, OP is jelly
>>
File: 60322035.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60322035.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>64646373
>yfw OP probably thinks there is a single good CHeif Keef Song
>>
>>64646373
I don't give a fuck that they stole music. I also don't care about Page's personal life.

What matters to me is their music: what I hear on their records. And it sounds painfully outdated even for the '70s—with the exception of Bonham's playing and and production (but not mixing, mind you).
>>
File: jimmy-page.jpg (38 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-page.jpg
38 KB, 306x306
>>64647468
He always looked like that though.
>>
>>64646876
Passion? Absolutely
>>
Living the dream.
>>
>>64646876
>write some of the best prog
>be a major influnce in the introduction of world music to the mainstream
>proceed to become one of the best pop stars and make some of the best pop in the world
It's a shame he can't sing anymore without sounding like he's gonna have a heart attack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.