[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAAYYYS!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAAYYYS!!!!!
>>
this band understands me
>>
Does twenty one pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective?
>>
They are just so faggy its unbearable
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-17-06-06.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-17-06-06.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
WISH WE CUD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>Listen to this song on Youtube
>Read the comments

Dear God

>"They're saying good DOPE days"
>"What does this song mean???"

I hate children
>>
>>64644649
They remind me of Reddit.com
>>
>>64644382
pretty /fa/
>>
>>64644649
The only similarity is the bad fashion sense.
>>
What the hell is with the black shit the singer puts on his arms and neck? Is he trying to be le visual artist like fucking Wes Borland or some shit?
>>
all aboard the cringe train, fuckos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBmr06SqFXk
>>
>>64644730
/fa/ doesn't wear clothes from ross try again.
>>
>>64644878
>doesn't
lurk moore faget
>>
>>64644649
How do they in any way remind you of animal collective???
>>
>>64644833
dude wtf
>>
faggot band
>>
>>64644833
if anyone finishes the whole video you're more of a man than I am
>>
>>64644833
>many have a hard time placing this band into a specific genre... what genre of music do you consider twenty one pilots?

cringecore
>>
>>64644818
He's playing a character called Blurryface. Get ready for pretentious cringe

>I wouldn’t say this is a concept album where a story begins with the first song and and the last song ends the story. I describe him as a guy I met in a different dimension. This is going to sound really dramatic, but that’s the way it is: He represents everything I’m insecure about.Here’s what I know: Human beings are very self-aware creatures. We all pretty much know we’re insecure about ourselves. Where our self-awareness starts to be less clear is how those insecurities affect the way we live our lives and how we compensate for that insecurity. For me, there are a lot of different areas I know I’m insecure about, but I need to work on how to react [to those things]. It helps me to give my insecurities a name and a seat at the table I can look across and address. He’s not a good guy, but he’s a guy I intend on conquering. He’s a guy I have to beat every day. The idea of creating something, making a song and having the courage to show someone that song is a form of defeating that insecurity. It helps me focus on areas in my life I don’t like.Believe me, I know that Josh and I seem very confident when we get up onstage. And we emit this idea of a couple of guys who don’t care about what anyone thinks and we're so confident. But there are so many times where I get up onstage and I feel the world about to pressurize me into nothing. There have been times where all I want to do is walk offstage. “I can’t do this. I’m not good enough.” It can crush you. So I started to try to win. This suffocating feeling whenever I get in front of people or show someone songs, I want to win. I want to conquer this thing. I want to conquer this person. So I started naming him.
>>
>>64645056
The Gay kid drops the biggest cringe right at the end though. Just skip to it.
>>
>>64644730
If you're a underage hypebeast living in 2011, yes.
>>
>>64645332
Shit, I really wish he just thought it looked cool. I need a chiropractor after that cringe.
>>
life isnt worth living after all these 21 pilots fans saying how good and influential they are...
>>
>>64645332
>mfw

>>64645337
I really wish I hadn't have looked
>>
>>64644649
ZOMG ABSOLUTELY
>>
Is this mu core yet or what?
I mean, come on, I keep seeing threads about them. Pretty sure it's a guilty pleasure for some of you
>>
Genuinely thinking about promoting suicide to these kids <
>>
>>64644833
Oh no you didn't....
>>
>>64644833
Now this is the REAL reason why we all hate the Fine Bros.
>>
>>64645337
HIS NAME IS ERIC DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>64646043
Why is every Eric I met a complete faggot or tool?
>>
Worst fucking song...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywvRgGAd2XI is even worse with it's poser-reggae bullshit.
>>
>>64647154
This>AnCo
>>
>>64644649
yes

>>64644716
lol
>>
File: 1461740416142.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1461740416142.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>64644833
it hurts so bad
>>
>>64644382
FUCK YOU
>work 8 hour shift at restaurant
>they have the shit """"alternative""""" xm station blasting through the kitchen speakers
>have to hear these talentless fucks songs played multiple times PER HOUR
>finally get home, time to relax
>go on mu
>see this thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEÉEEEEE
>>
File: yuno42.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
yuno42.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>driving to uni
>forgot to load CD on my shitbox since it doesn't even have an AUX
>turn on radio for background noise
>WISH I CUD TURN BAK TIME
>change station
>NOW WE STRESSED OUT
>turn off radio

That ruined my day t b h. "Car Radio" or whatever is possibly the worst shit I have ever heard in my life.
>>
if hopsin started a band this is what it would sound like
>>
Last 15 seconds of the song sounds like something lil dicky would do as a joke.

>"hey at the end, lets put in one of those dope ass low pitch voice overs for the hook! that shit would sound dope yo!"
>>
>>64644833
Holy fuck this gave me cancer
>>
>>64648864
get a job where you can listen to your own music without anyone bothering you m8
>>
>>64644833
this isnt cringe. thats 21 pilots target audience
>>
>>64651396
kek
>>
File: 1448773219003.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448773219003.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>64645332
>I describe him as a guy I met in a different dimension
>>
>>64648864
>tfw work dish
>either this kind of shit or awful spic music playing the whole time
>tfw just have my headphones in the whole time except when checking the line

pretty comfy job 2bh, they want to put me on prep but I kinda don't care about making an extra dollar for way shittier work
>>
File: CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
WATCH ME WHIP WHIP
NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE
>>
limp bizkit
>>
bimp lizkit
>>
limp pilots
>>
File: squiddab.webm (357 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
squiddab.webm
357 KB, 360x360
>>64652063
>>
>>64645332
>So I started to try to win.
By releasing the most run of the mill, pretentious hip hop infused fuccboi pop that plagues my ears on a semi-daily basis. He won the game of teenage girl pussy, I'll give him that, but nothing substantial musically I can remember from them.
>>
>>64644382
I like them (a lot more than I should) but their fan base is fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>64655050
Honestly the fans are much worse than the music. The music is pretty shit but it's not any worse than a whole bunch of other pop (not that that's exactly a complement).

I listened to fairly local before I knew who they were and thought it was an alright pop song, the one in the OP does my head in though but that might just be because of the amount of radio play it gets.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.