[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/daily/ - "actual new thread" edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: bear and the poseurs.png (776 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
bear and the poseurs.png
776 KB, 800x800
It's the Mayth of Sixth

Listen to your library, show off your backlog, babble about new music, tell us what you have been listening to today and what you will listen to in the following month, just let the good times flow.

http://topsters.net/
>resurrected but keeps fucking up, just use paint for your charts honestly

https://stg.plug.dj/some-dumb-room-electric-boogaloo/
>third space for real-time memery, also keeps fucking up, just join the synctube channel

https://synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>alternate site for when plug is not working (aka always)

http://dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>Site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff, updating again, welcome back damsjans!

Most importantly, keep it real.

Previously, on /daily/: >>64620043
>>
>>64642999
damn that's str8 up disrespectful
>>
สำหรับเด็กชาย
>>
File: maiishittaste.png (3 MB, 1480x1230) Image search: [Google]
maiishittaste.png
3 MB, 1480x1230
oh hey i made it early to this one!

okay anyways

hey /moo/

today i have listened to Age of Adz by Sufjan Stevens and F#A#infinity by Godspeed You! Black Emperor; I thought both of them were pretty gud although Age of Adz could've had the lyrics correlate to the glitchy music more and I may have liked F#A#infinity more with a bit less ambient

anyway, now that I've established myself, where do I go from here in this slightly-outdated /mu/ chart? Blue means loved (9-10/10, personally connected to these and they have consistently good tracks (bonus point for influence)), green means I liked it (7-8/10, they had some weird moments/aspects but i mean it's still pretty good), yellow means it was okay, some tracks stood out more than others (5-6/10 although I made an exception for Slint because it's pretty influential plus I'm a huge sucker for Don, Aman), and red means I don't really like Interpol. Anyway, recs on where to go next would be pretty nice

also who here's stoked for radiohead's new release? I haven't listened to the new song from today, but I like Burn the Witch so i'm kinda hyped
>>
>>64643356
You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls
>>
>>64643356
Check out Low or Replica, should enjoy them based on what you liked so far

>>64643401
meanie head who forgot he also had to start somewhere detected
>>
>>64643532
actually now im not 100% im not being bated
I feel i might be
>>
>Boom Bip & Doseone / cLOUDDEAD - Peel Session
I went in to this just for cLOUDDEAD but Boom Bip & Doseone were just as good. This entire thing was excellent, and showcased some very dynamic live performances from both bands. I have no idea what BB&D sounds like on a studio album, but cLOUDEAD are an entirely different band on here. Their sound is still very layered and textural, but it's so much noisier and more impactful. The chill spacey atmospheres are almost completely absent, but crazy enough, I think I prefer their noisier approach.

Some A+ noisy hip hop going on here.
>8-9/10

>>64643356
Welcome aboard.

I like the smiley faces. Good rating system, and surprisingly versatile. Also, Spiderland's a grower for sure, though, so maybe revisit it in a few months and see how it sounds.

That is a pretty weird chart by the way. It's missing a whole bunch of /mu/core and adds some stuff I wouldn't even have considered, like The Slim Shady LP, De Stijl, The Mantle, Virgins, or Glassworks.

>also who here's stoked for radiohead's new release
A bunch of people are here. Me? With few exceptions, I have a hard time getting excited about any 20yo band's nth album.
>>
File: 1462078149078.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462078149078.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why's this thread so dead btw
>>
File: Freeform May.png (3 MB, 3500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Freeform May.png
3 MB, 3500x1500
>McCoy Tyner - Inception
I really do love McCoy's piano playing, but it seems slightly better when contrasted with sax (or a similar instrument).
Rec me your fav piano trio recording please, I like a lot, but I seem to have a hard time loving them. Also, what in general makes a piano trio recording stand out for you?

This gets a +.

>Robert Bresson - Pickpocket
This was a very interesting movie. Crime & Punishment is one of my favourite books and I really love these kind of loose adaptations from books. I do think this suffered on a few points though. I don't know if Bresson even ment to convey this but the main character isn't good at showing his suffering. When he says that he doesn't know what he's doing anymore, it is completely unbelievable (this very much so in contrast to Raskolnikov). I did very much like how he so rationally thought about his emotions, which was very much in line with the character.
I also think Bresson didn't capture the true essence of C&P. He starts quite early on with the theory also mentioned in C&P that certain people are above the law and thus shouldn't have to comply to laws.

(slight C&P spoilers following, though I'm trying to keep it abstract)

The strong thing about C&P though is that Dostoevsky shows us that this isn't the case by showing us the exceptional emotional pain that follows (this or Rask wasn't one of these people).
By not doing this the whole story kind of falls flat.
The last thing I'll say is that there was (imo) too much focus on the 'technical' aspects of pickpocketing (not really technical, but just too much about the pickpocketing itself).

All in all an enjoyable movie, but it could've been a lot better. I know I shouldn't really review what could have been, but it's hard to do when it is adapted from something you love.

This gets a 6.

Can you guys rec me other loose adaptations? Other good examples would be Kurosawa's Ran and Godard's King Lear. I think it's a really interesting concept.
>>
>>64643880
/daily/ always has these /dead/ moments doesn't it
>>64644000
Clueless and 10 Things I Hate About You :^)

but seriously, have you seen Throne of Blood

the answer's probably yes but I just thought I'd give it a shot
>>
>>64644203
I haven't and I've actually seen surprisingly little Kurosawa in general. I'll try to fit it in somewhere this month!
>>
>>64644203
oh wow it is Macbeth.
(You probably know this then, but Ran is the same to King Lear)
>>
>>64644270
hope you enjoy it
>>64644294
yeah but I haven't seen Ran yet
>>
new james blake was ok

I probably won't listen to it again
>>
File: RYM Power User Chart.png (3 MB, 1415x1159) Image search: [Google]
RYM Power User Chart.png
3 MB, 1415x1159
高木正勝 - Coieda (2004)
>electronic

Super pretty and varied album, I like it quite a bit. Definitely overlong, most of the songs overstay their welcome and play out their motifs, but this is just so goddamned pleasant and has such wonderful melodies and instrumentation I can't fault it too much. The combination of the acoustic instruments like the guitar and the piano with the electronic soundscaping is really cool, almost like a more tranquil and melancholy Lemon Jelly. Good album!

3.0+

And I'm done! Turns out RYM power users actually have decent taste.

New chart coming soon...

>>64643091
yeah probably
consider it my fucked up way of paying tribute to one of the best musicians who ever lived
>>
>>64644386
why am i not on this chart? im a power user too...
>>
File: Country Chart.png (3 MB, 1201x1123) Image search: [Google]
Country Chart.png
3 MB, 1201x1123
welcome to my new chart
>>
Too lazy to get my laptop and post pic etc but

>McCoy Tyner - Expansions
This was really amazing. Each player had some of the most expressive playing I've ever heard. The cello is one of the best ideas in jazz ever (in 69!!!) and it is hauntingly beautiful.
Maybe I should do a McCoy chart...

This gets a + for now but it could easily become a !.

I won't be posting tomorrow. Flying back home :( planning to listen to the Complete In A Silent Way Sessions on the first flight and watch A Brighter Summer Day on the second, so it should be nice.
Really not looking forward to not seeing my parents for a long-ass time and doing stupid schoolwork again tho :/

>>64645701
Are you some kind of masochist?
>>
>>64645701
hoo boy

Do Silver Jews ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1415747977266.jpg (23 KB, 222x321) Image search: [Google]
1415747977266.jpg
23 KB, 222x321
>>64645808
>hating on nancy sinatra, dolly parton, dock boggs and stephen malkmus
>>
>>64645701
good luck, vic chesnutt and hank williams are decent. I wouldn't get my hopes up for the rest....

most country after 1970 is pretty crap imo
>>
>topsters still dead
>want to do backlog/freeform chart
>to lazy to just do it in paint
anyone know any alternatives?
>>
>>64645867
Photoshop
Paint.net
Gimp
(Real answer: no, get off your lazy bum)
>>
>>64645867
>>64645885
Seconding paint net. I've been using that for all my charts and it works like a charm. Much easier to use than GIMP imo and more common sense photoshop-like functions.
http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
>>
Are we drunk posting? Cuz I am lol

10cc - Sheet Music
Cheesy AF sounds like its trying to be Monty Python but rock music, but not quite good enough to back it up. Bot too bad tho I guess 3.5

>>64645701
John prine starts strong buy wimps out a bit. Love that Hank Williams though.
>>
>>64645867
If you're REALLY lazy you could use topsters2.herokuapp.com, but that only has a top 42 like thingy and everyone would constantly think you were posting your favourites.
>>
>>64645867
What Rudi said

Also the chart threads have been using
>https://topsters2.herokuapp.com
which is actually surprisingly useful, but you can't save anything to the site.
>>
>>64642999
He was so qt :(
>>
File: Live at the Liquid Room, Tokyo.png (910 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Live at the Liquid Room, Tokyo.png
910 KB, 1000x1000
Just listened to pic related finally. That'll be the second mind-blowing album I've heard tonight. Today has been a good day.

>>64645978
Damn it, I really need to remember to always refresh before posting. Watch Rudi respond to my post before I do his.
>>
>>64645885
>>64645923
>>64646005
>>64645978
i'll prolly just use paint.net then. thanks!
>>
>>64645978
>>64646005
how do i use this i can't get any images to show up, am I doing something wrong? i'm trying to get blind willie johnson volume 1 up there but it's not responding to any of my input
>>
>>64646049
Haha I was too late

>>64646095
Press enter after typing sth then drag the images to a space
>>
>>64646095
You paste in an image link, the album appears in the sidebar, and then you drag it over one of the squares in the chart.

Not sure how to get titles working though.
>>
>>64646143
>>64646177
I'm not getting any images in the sidebar. is it just me or is it like some alternate at&t deal?
>>
File: the lusty month of may.png (3 MB, 1680x1757) Image search: [Google]
the lusty month of may.png
3 MB, 1680x1757
triangle, syd barrett is not folk he is psychedelic singer-songwriter don't conflate the two again please
>>
>>64646143
We do this literally all the time

>>64646208
>at&t
I mean, it probably depends on the browser. If you're doing it on your phone, then that'd definitely be an issue?
>>
>>64646398
Great minds...
>>
>>64646394
I feel this is the joke you're making.....but just in case

>singer-songwriter
>genre
>>
File: 1462565423635.jpg (109 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
1462565423635.jpg
109 KB, 511x788
>>64646549
no
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 343x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 343x288
>>64646706
Haha fuck you then
>>
There's another famous meme critic, gonna drone him
>>
File: mfw.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2491) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2491
>>64646794
le miles
>>
>>64646801
need a chartmaking site that isn't topsters
>>
Terminus. I'm so glad,you,enjoyed cats are my friends. Favorite tracks?

Givingbear. You were right, it made me happy that he enjoyed it

Someone was talking about drunkposting
I am do I,g that slightly

>>64646706
Fucking saved holy kek
>>
>>64646845

What does this expression convey?
>>
>>64646886
it's unclear, I like to think that it's Davis realizing the finite nature of existence and being ok with it
>>
>>64646879
>>64646706
Immediately when I saw this I knew you'd like it too. Kek'd irl tbhfam
>>
>>64646879
>slightly
(Have fun!)
>>
Idk why I'm up still, but because I am I'm finishing up Round 2 Pt. 1 of the tourney. Results within the hour.
>>
File: full.png (3 MB, 2375x1597) Image search: [Google]
full.png
3 MB, 2375x1597
>>64647640
>because I am I'm finishing up Round 2 Pt. 1
FUCKING HOW
how does this look btw?
>>
>>64647756
16 albums in 3/4 days with infinite free time isn't that much yo.

Also my eyes are fucking burning. The formatting is alright but the colours make me want to cry.
>>
>>64647795
i know. it's a feature of the watermelon aesthetic.
>>
File: Tourney.png (4 MB, 1300x1305) Image search: [Google]
Tourney.png
4 MB, 1300x1305
Round 2 Pt. 1: I’M FISH Writes Reviews While Listening to Fishmans Wearing His LRD Shirt like the Poseur He Is.

Triangle’s friend Sarah
>Michael Hurley – Armchair Boogey
Odd and endearing folk/singer-songwriter music, but nothing I was super huge on. I enjoyed a lot of the humorous song material, but I just didn’t find much to enjoy in the songs themselves.
5.5-

Moonjacques
>Mariah – Utakata no Hibi
Reminded me sort of “Sunshower” really just in the aspect that they were both Japanese pop albums on this chart, but they share a few instrumental similarities except this one was definitely less western influences. I couldn’t honestly bring myself to enjoy this as much, but I was very interested with the vocals. Were these even Japanese the whole time? It’s like no Japanese I’ve ever heard.
4.0-

Nyar
>Destroyer – Destroyer’s Rubies
First half of this album is unquestionably my favorite output by this dude. His less orchestral approach to pop/folk music is much more pleasing here, but I never found myself enjoying much after “Painter in Your Pocket.” In fact, I really only like the first four songs at all.
5.5+

Kevorkian
>OPN – Returnal
Probably my favorite output by OPN so far. The mix of noise, ambient, and progressive electronic was a choice one. I’m sure this couldn’t be everyone’s thing. It has a lot of cheesy 70s synths with a newer production sound to it, but I’ll be damned if I didn’t enjoy the heck out of this.
8.0+

Eruditey
>Pete La Roca – Turkish Woman at the Bath
Frickin dece bop yo. Even though I’ve heard very little jazz I’ve heard very little that sounds anything near this. Pretty sick stuff. “Sin Street” blew my balls off.
7.5-

GFR’s Mom
>311 – s/t
Don’t.
1.0+
>>
>>64648279

Transcendental Boy
>Bubblemath – Such Fine Particles of the Universe
I gotta admire the prog influences, but I didn’t really like how it was just basic songwriting with a little prog sprinkled in every once in a while. Reminded me of Echolyn a bit, who I’m also not very fond of.
4.0+

Yamir
>Keiji Haino – “C’est parfait”…
Goddamn.
Favorite album by the guy, no question. I don’t know if it’s my poseurness, my leniency towards anything Japanese, or if this guy just really has something special going for him. Whatever the case, I loved this. Apocalyptic shit.
9.0-

Co’s roommate
>Alan Parsons Project – I Robot
Holy shit that quality difference. The first two songs are fantastic, and “Nucleus” is a great ambient track, but the rest is just boring generic 70s dad rock. I absolutely love what’s great on here, which is very little, but the little I enjoyed was fantastic.
6.0-

Are You Insanity
>Parliament – Mothership Connection
I enjoyed the sci-fi setting, but not to the point where it enhanced the album any through sci-fi lyricism like Deltron 3030 or something. Regardless, this was still great funk. Fun, though “Handcuffs” and the last track weren’t all that special. A bit cheesy in parts, but it’s so uplifting and energetic, it’s hard not to get sucked into.
7.0+

Torts
>Maeror Tri – Myein
“Dark ambient and drone, huh? Over an hour? Fucking great.” – Me before playing this album. “That atmosphere was pretty damn infectious. More engaging and emotional than I expected, though the first and last tracks could’ve been an eighth as long, though I’m not sure how that would’ve detracted from the atmosphere” –Me after listening to this album.
6.5-

GreenLamp
>Roy Harper – Stormcock
Outstanding progressive folk music. Reminded me quite a bit of Joanna Newsom with a more roots approach to instumentals and a psychedelic overtone. Really enjoyed this.
8.5-
>>
File: Tourney.png (4 MB, 1300x1305) Image search: [Google]
Tourney.png
4 MB, 1300x1305
>>64648308
Fucking hell I messed up the ratings so here it is again goddammit now I can't use a funny pic here :((

Tuco’s Friend
>Jessica Pratt – s/t
Pretty okay singer/songwriter/folk with a fantastic vocalist performed in the worst way possible: apathetically. I don’t know what it is with the spike in apathetic female vocalists in the 2010s, but I’m super not a fan of it.
4.5-

Nyar’s dad
>Paul McCartney – Flaming Pie
It’s like the Wings but not even kind of appealing. Just dull and every song sounds the same. What happened to ya Paul?
3.0-

Filthy McRottenDude
>Valium Aggelein – Hier Kommt der Schwartze Mond
It’s Duster but pre-Duster. Wew. I’ve never been huge on slowcore (I keep saying that, then every week praise another slowcore for being “different” from other slowcore) but what I think makes Duster so spectacular is the subtleties of their works. Their tiny extra instrumentals, their catchy but depressing rhythms, and their ever-so-slight build ups and crescendos. I listened to this while playing AoE II, and by the time I’d conquered the Franks I wasn’t even stoked since I was so bummed.
8.5+

Jesse
>Jeffery Frederick/Michael Hurley – Have Moicy!
Not sure what to say about this. I enjoyed the humor and odd aspects of this, but I just thought it was less than okay. It sounds like your average old-time country bar band. Might be right up some people’s ally, but not mine really.
3.5+

I’ve done a few more these on my chart (as evident by my RYM) but I wanted to release just single ones w/o paired reviews to build anticipation and so I can receive recs all at the same time to keep everything organized :3 more coming next week sometime but I’ll be busy and tired this weekend being locked in post prom till 3AM.
>>
>>64648342
>Have moicy
>bar band
>3.5
no taste in american folk music confirmed
>>
>>64648441
my friend if you are looking for taste you are swimming with the wrong fish
>>
File: Chucky.png (1 MB, 1080x1090) Image search: [Google]
Chucky.png
1 MB, 1080x1090
fairly shoddy make
but yeah, judge this dude's (Chuck Klosterman's) taste
>>
>>64648564
Maladroit was the "where everything started to go wrong" album and From A Basement is probably the most depressing album ever. I've cried more than a handful of times to it during times when things weren't so great. I personally am not that big on B&S, Black Keys, and Fiery Furnaces, but I haven't heard those albums in particular.

Who is this Chuckman?
>>
>>64648668
no clue
one of my buddies said he was famous
dude's got a ginger beard and glasses
>>
Almost done with the new James Blake. My thoughts are pretty much leaning on it's better than Overgrown but likewise pales in comparison to the s/t. What happened to your colorful experimentation James? Did going commercial ruin that beautiful side of you?
>>
>>64644336
>I haven't seen Ran yet
Do it!!

>>64644000
@yr post in the last thread: I probably phrased incorrectly, cuz I do think the textures of Blues sound pretty unique, it's just that despite being unique, they don't do much for me personally. It lacks a certain cathartic factor that generally is present in my favourite free jazz. Also, the guitarist is a poor man's Derek Bailey : /

>>64645701
Yeehaw partner, time to drink some Bud in the back of a truck and shoot a few niggers. God bless America!

>>64646879
>Terminus. I'm so glad,you,enjoyed cats are my friends. Favorite tracks?
I'm glad I enjoyed it, too. Favourite tracks probably are For Nick Drake and Dada. I Saw a Raccoon was also a really nice track and the title track was p cute.

>>64648279
You could have given GFR's mom's spot to me and avoided listening to what turned out to be one of your least favourite albums ever. This is what you get when you mess with Terminus.

>>64649061
I think I listened to Overgrown but I couldn't for the life of me remember anything off of it. I was kinda hoping for something more similar to s/t this time around but eh, we'll see what his new record brings.
>>
>>64649710
>breaking tourney rules
literally impossible and illegal
>>
>>64649061
>Did going commercial ruin that beautiful side of you?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Anyways, jeez, I've been busy these last few days. Haven't had time for all my good /daily/bros and it made me sad.

How are you doing this mroing, friends? :-)
>>
File: calcium man.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
calcium man.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>64649744
>morning
it's 3pm m8
doing an essay on Jack the Ripper whilst listening to the newest King Gizzard and then I'll have to go to work
>>
>>64649744
>>64649710
You hit the nail on the head lads. Besides a few tracks, Overgrown was so boring. The reason people dug James was because of his experimentation within R&B and EDM. So when those two worlds collided naturally there was huge buzz around him. I miss the weird stuff he did like Fall Creek Boys Choir too. He p much defined 2011 for me because of this very reason.
>>
File: cover.jpg (441 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
441 KB, 1500x1500
Mornin'.
looks like new Idris / Pyramids leaked, so I'll be listening to that.
What are you listening to today, /daily/?
>>
>>64649900
It is not 3PM here, boss. It is just a quarter past 9AM. :-)

>>64650075
Listening to Contraktors new release, Human Intolerance Has Done This To Us, again, while writing an essay on the differences and similarities of Hobbes and Aristoteles' opinion on politics.
>>
Good morning daily! Sipping coffee and being pretty comfy at the moment. Will try to study some and seeing a Zulawski flick at the cinemateque later. Ryoji Ikeda last night was nice although a bit short

What are you listening to?
>>
>>64650864
gonna watch The 400 Blows before I have to go to work, listened to the new Gizzard album, want to smash out some of the tourney tomorrow afternoon (around this time)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-03-47-10.png (355 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-03-47-10.png
355 KB, 480x800
I will give $10 to the person who can guess which artist last.fm thinks sounds like these four
>>
>>64651559
You.
>>
>>64651559
Fishmans.
>>
>>64651566
Yes! I've noticed it's been changing all week but I'm starting to guess it's just going off of whatever you guys have been listening to (since I'm p sure no one else scrobbles my stuff). SDC was right, you can't trust last recs

>>64651629
You're probably right in that they likely deserve that association much more
>>
>>64651673
Instead of giving me those $10, use it for something else. Like, giving it to charity or buy a meal for a homeless person.
>>
>>64651690
>>64651673
Give them to me.
>>
>>64651690
>>64651698
Hampus I was so tempted to donate by giving it to Magenta Circuit last year but right before I did you called the only person who ever paid for it an idiot and laughed at them so I backed out.
>>
>>64651750
>considering paying for Magenta Circuit
lmfao what a doof
>>
>>64651762
"Another day" thought Bear "of mind-shattering hampus posting"
>>
File: cover.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>64650864
>Ryoji Ikeda last night was nice although a bit short
even it was short, seeing Ryoji Ikeda still seems really fucking cool

you're a lucky guy
>What are you listening to?
pic related

Japanese trad is always good and interesting but I still find the the traditional Japanese way of singing strange

not that I dislike it

it just sounds pretty weird to me
>>64651016
>The 400 Blows
hope you enjoy that

it's a wonderful film
>>
>>64652211
Yeah it was pretty rad. Was his Datamatics [2.0] installation, a tid bit repetitive at times but also momentarialy mind blowing
>>
>>64652254
>a tad bit repetitive
knowing the way he limits himself with his music, I can see why it'd be like that
>but also momentarialy mind blowing
yeah live shit like that would blow the fuck outta my mind

I hope to see him or someone like him live someday
>>
File: chart may.png (2 MB, 1643x916) Image search: [Google]
chart may.png
2 MB, 1643x916
>>64652211
it was a wonderful film
had me in a sort of cold emotional state as I saw myself and my brother in Antoine at the same time, all he wanted was to see the sea
gonna go and have a think about what I just saw
>>
>>64652586
If you find a good quality version of Andrei Rublev somewhere, tell me.
>>
>>64652586
>8
it's a 9 - 9.5 for me but good rating
>I saw myself and my brother in Antoine at the same time
I think every male can see at least a bit of themselves in Antoine desu

also, the film has one of my favorite film endings

the combination of that music with the closing shot of Antoine's face when he reaches the sea is fucking grade A shit
>>
File: le taste.png (358 KB, 1732x1220) Image search: [Google]
le taste.png
358 KB, 1732x1220
reminder for you nerds to do the listenalong since i wont be around for it

Borbetomagus - Snuff Jazz
>free improvisation, """"""jazz"""""", noise

listen and download legally and free:
http://www.ubu.com/sound/borbetomagus.html

youtube link for syncc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cB-IKnEDWw
>>
>>64652623
It's straight up on Youtube man, I think all of Tarkovsky's films are albeit in 2 parts and it's the 2016 183 minute version, but both are 720p and have decent translation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PAhbcy8mP4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwCJoEJFW5g

>>64652645
>I think every male can see at least a bit of themselves in Antoine desu
Not just a bit, like a soul-wounding amount, like that bit where he outright lies to the teacher about his mother's death, and he knows he's going to get caught, then his friend asks him what he used for an excuse, and he doesn't want to talk about it. Then when he's finally punished for truancy, it's in the most humiliating way possible, and he has to walk back to his seat with a sore cheek and a ruined ego.
>>
File: freeform.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
freeform.jpg
208 KB, 1600x1200
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sounds of Silence

Neat little collection of pop folk. There are some songs that I really like (such as the title track) and some that are either okay or mediocre. Good album. 3.5/5.

Groove Armada - Vertigo

What can I say about this? It was groovy. I mean, the album was made by people known as the Groove Armada so it makes sense. It gets a bit repetitive at times and 1 hour is kinda long and all but it's solid. 3.5/5.

Chiemi Manabe - Mysterious Girl

Japanese people are too good at synthpop. Techno kayo is a lovely genre and this is a lovely album. Sure, it gets cheesy at times but I love cheese if there isn't too much of it. Great stuff. 4.5/5.

Lily Chao - Chinese Folk Songs

There are interesting combinations here. Chinese trad and 60s rock sound pretty good together. They don't make anything great though. 3.5/5.

The National Kabuki Company - The Sounds of Kabuki: Traditional Music and Drama of Japan

I guess this is a typical Japanese trad album. However, typical is not a bad term here because Japanese trad is some good shit. The somewhat stiff but elegant instrumentation, the unique style of singing and distinctly eastern feeling of Japanese trad is good most of the time and is certainly good here. 4/5.

and now, the first film "review" of the chart:

Sydney Pollack - Tootsie

Pretty good. A fun little comedy with interesting things to say about women and the way they should be treated. I liked the jokes, the acting, all that shit you know and for the first time in my life I have found myself considering Dustin Hoffman to be somewhat attractive. 3.5/5.
>>
>>64652829
I know but I would like to find the 205 minutes version. Well, I'll watch the youtube version.
>>
>>64652829
>Not just a bit
well I said "at least a bit" because I imagine there are some goody two shoes weirdos lurking out there
>like that bit where he outright lies to the teacher about his mother's death, and he knows he's going to get caught, then his friend asks him what he used for an excuse, and he doesn't want to talk about it. Then when he's finally punished for truancy, it's in the most humiliating way possible, and he has to walk back to his seat with a sore cheek and a ruined ego.
yeah that shit hurts

reminds me of stupid crap I've done as a child but thankfully with less severe punishment

I wasn't nearly as mischievous but it's still relatable of course
>>
Hampy has updated the meme, /daily/
>>64652480
>>
>>64652938
Tarkovsky claims it's his preferred cut of the film
>source
http://sensesofcinema.com/2009/cteq/andrey-rublyov/
>>
>>64653146
oh I didn't know. thanks.
>>
File: fire Cover.jpg (142 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fire Cover.jpg
142 KB, 500x500
i saw someone was interested in Fire Orchestras Ritual?
i just bought the cd, if you guys are interested i can upload it somewhere..
i dont have what cd and cant be bothered to upload and format for rutracker so one of you guys wil have the privilege of sharing it further
>>
>>64653387
Can you up it to mega please? Also, does this mean you'll be joining us?
>>
so apparently the Giro d'Italia is passing through my town right now and I'm missing that since I'm being a lazy shit, tweaking my summer playlist and mentally preparing to do some reading for my neurology course. what are y'all doing on this wonderful Saturday afternoon?
>>
>>64653530
I was supposed to have a Skype call but the lads I'm supposed to Skype with aren't online so I dunno what I'll do

probably watch a film or something
>>
>>64653530
>what are y'all doing on this wonderful Saturday afternoon?
listening to the new death grips, so far first three songs were great but everything else sucks. also going out to see civil war with a couple friends later
>>
>>64653573
yeah, I was seriously underwhelmed by my first listen. catchy-but-hard-hitting Death Grips is best Grips
>>
>>64653530
>so apparently the Giro d'Italia is passing through my town right now and I'm missing that since I'm being a lazy shit
why would you even want to look at that shit anyway, what's the fun in waiting for hours and then seeing a couple of bikers race by for a couple of minutes?
>>
>>64653621
yeah, you're probably right. there's a lot of fuss about it though.
>>
>>64649960
Same and good points. When he started getting attention his music still sounded like something fresh. Then so many R&B singers started copying his exact style with lame results. That minimalist shrill-voiced moody electronic R&B is so stale now.
>>
>>64653450
joining us?

im just kinda lurking in the only thread that seems to have an "somewhat informed opinions on things people care about"-to-shitposting-ratio that is more than zero
>>
>>64649710
Hm okay I guess I just love the textures more I guess. I will have to listen to some Derek Bailey then!
>>
>>64650075
Yo I think you'd like McCoy Tyner - Expansions
>>
File: angriest rap lyrics.png (882 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
angriest rap lyrics.png
882 KB, 640x352
>>
>>64648279
time to come clean: fish tounreys are rigged in my favor
>>
hey guys, hope you're having a good morning

because topsters is so fucked, i thought i'd try topsters2, but i can't get that to work either. is it down? incompatible w/ chrome?
>>
>>64654932
I have chrome and am experiencing the same problem.
>>
>>64653387
>>64653450

https://mega.nz/#!VZBgiLwR!qfU15cmaDACYzE8DwG9eXDmS9WcXBJCXX_ksd138CrQ

Fire! Orchestra - Ritual
>Experimental big band

heres the log files if someone want to up it to what or rutracker or whatever
http://pastebin.com/wxXd4a8J
>>
>>64655013
i'll try explorer and firefox, but i doubt that's the issue. been like this since i first tried a few days ago. guess i'll just make a manual chart.
>>
>>64654932
Nay. It works, just sucks. I had to insert the image url for every album when I made my chart.

Who wants to see it? ;^)
>>
>>64655156
right here hon
>>
File: bune.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bune.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
can we maybe sync for the listenalong?

also its been 6 days after spaying surgery but my bune is developing gi stasis symptoms (probably due to poor eating) so we're trying to prevent it. she does not seem to experience much pain(gas) rather than the immobility of gut itself though
>>
>>64655017
thanks, have you listened to it yet? If so is it any good?
>>
>>64655413
get well soon bune
>>
>>64655413
can bune join /daily/? Top three favorite albums are definitely AJJ's People That Can Eat People, Sufjan Steven's Enjoy Your Rabbit, and Pet Sounds.

>>64655017
Based. Any chance of you adopting a trip for these threads so we can thank you by name?
>>
>>64655574
that bune has bad taste (except for enjoy your rabbit)
>>
File: topsters2.png (1 MB, 1710x1560) Image search: [Google]
topsters2.png
1 MB, 1710x1560
>>64655169
Something like this. Just what takes me there at this moment. Couldn't pick between albums from some artists. Subject to change. Etc., etc.

>>64655413
Get better, Bune.
>>
>>64655600
Beach Boys > AJJ > Sufjan though
>>
>>64653983
I've seen it around. I liked Asante and Enlightenment so I'll be checking it out.
>>64654932
>>64655013
I've checked and I can't search like I could before though putting image links works for me. I'm on latest version of firefox myself.
>>64655670
Lotta fusion and prog. Not particularly my thing but some interesting picks there anyway.
>>
>>64655574
there is more of bunnycore
>>
>>64655419
>>64655574
im not going to have a trip, but ill be peter.

i wrote this in the last tread:
listening to this for the first time, much mure upbeat and melodic than the first two. Not those weird gloomy psychedelic forest-witch feels, much more life affirming and maniacally happy.
and still as layered and complex as their last albums.

after a few more listens, it doesnt feel that happy, but much more mania rollercoastery. i dunno.
>>
>>64655909
i tried on IE and got the same problems. image links don't work either. i asked in another thread and it's working fine for some.
>>
>>64655826
>AJJ > Sufjan
no you
>>
Any Moanin' fans out there? What do you like about it? Trying to get through the jazz list on RYM, but I can never finish this album.

>>64655909
Wasn't always my thing either.
>>
>>64655826
sufjan > beach boys >>>>>>> AJJ
at least those albums
>>
>>64656286
Musical Abortions>>>>>>>>>>>sufjan=beach boys=ajj
>>
>>64655968
hello piotr
>>
>>64656148
The drums are fucking amazing. What I like is that this is so clearly lead by a drummer, every instrument sounds so rhythmic.
>>
>>64648308
WHERE 2 COP

>>64648668
>Black Keys
That band has a habit of taking an amazing riff or beat or something and then ruining it by the end of the song. It's honestly very frustrating.

>>64653387
>>64655017
You're doing good work, son

>>64655968
Psst. You forgot your pic.
>>
File: ribwx4.jpg (173 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
ribwx4.jpg
173 KB, 500x374
>>64656733
am i supposd to post a pic of myself?? or what i dont get it.
>>
>>64656751
No, your post just doesn't say what album you're talking about, so I figured you maybe just forgot to include a pic of the album.
>>
>>64656733
>WHERE 2 COP
nightchannels
>>
Oh I see it was in response to the Fire! Orchestra album. Ignore me.
>>
>>64656782
oh, im talking about
>>64653387
>>
File: 000 backlogging it boi.png (2 MB, 1412x1417) Image search: [Google]
000 backlogging it boi.png
2 MB, 1412x1417
havent updated this in a while

>Dun - Eros
mediocre instrumental avant-prog. not much else to say about it

>Sun City Girls - Dante's Disneyland Inferno
wow, this was not what i thought the girls would sound like. i was expecting some sort of droney, folky music with lots of weird chanting and screaming, which wasn't too far off but its done in a much different way. this double album has a lot of variety, from spoken word tracks, to sea shanties, to experimental rock songs. i personally loved the sea shanties, but they got really annoying on disc 2. the vocalist has an amazing voice that is perfect for this type of music. the second half of the double album decreases a lot in quality, though. i'll definitely check some more stuff from tthem.
>>
File: 000folk.png (495 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
000folk.png
495 KB, 571x540
aaand the other chart

>Sun City Girls - Horse Cock Phepner
did i just get memed?

>Storm Corrosion - alan and martin
The opener is amazing, sadly the rest of the album didn't hold up.
>>
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 1280x960
What are you doing today nerds? Hearing anything good?
Me I'm gonna listen to some gud In A Silent Way sessions on the plane
(But I'm tired as fuck, will I make it?
>>
>>64648342
Wow you're really powering through this eh? I dont come on too often so I'll just give you my recs for the next rounds now.

Pure Reason Revolution - The Dark Third (https://mega.nz/#F!A0gylTgQ!Y0LfW33oQ6E1UPUKR5vQDw)

And we'll go full cheese with the next one with some forgotten /mu/core that it looks like you havent listened to
Protomen - Act II: The Father of Death
(http://www.mediafire.com/download/052xiw2xb25agjp/ACT2.rar)
>>
>>64657735
>What are you doing today nerds?
finishing making my rym artist profile

>Hearing anything good?
listening to Aesthethica, and suddenly realizing a lot of the tracks sound exactly like the ones in the ark work. that won't stop me from enjoying both of them tho
>>
>>64657770
Wow that sure is some top poseur stuff
>>
>>64657790
posuer and proud
>>
>>64657735
>Hearing anything good?
Appropriating gay NY club culture never sounded so good

>>64657045
SCG is an eclectic bunch
>>
File: Cover.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>64657735
>What are you doing today nerds?
Going out to a friend's birthday in some minutes, listening to some random tracks here and there in the meantime.
>Hearing anything good?
If I get home early enough I'll listen to some dixieland. Either this or some Jelly Roll Morton I think.
>>
>>64657867
<3

>>64657878
Proud

>>64657907
Actual jazz? Are you even trying to be a poseur? Jeez...
>>
>>64657907
Going out to a friend's birthday in some minutes, listening to some random tracks here and there in the meantime. [2]

mainly radiohead
>>
>>64657945
sry dad I'll be sure to also listen to Braxton's new three hour release sometime too
>>64657967
>mainly radiohead
no [2] for u
>>
>>64657907
if you're into stride or early jazz at all, you should check out cliff jackson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVsTffJIfIk

he starts shredding about a minute in
>>
>>64658037
>no [2] for u
now I'm sad : (
>>
>>64658037
Good.
Also make sure to not actually listen, just say it's the wildest free jazz you've ever heard.
>>
I'm leaving now. See you later (maybe) nerds.
>>64658070
Yeah sure, thanks.
I've been trying to get into more really early jazz, have a few artists I wanna get around to.
>>64658088
>now I'm sad : (
[2].
>>64658091
With Braxton is neither wild nor pleasant, which is unsettling for me. Won't probably listen to the record actually to be honest.
>>
>>64657105
>did i just get memed?
"yes"
dw tho, 330,003 Crossdressers is waaaay better.
>>
_
>>
>>64657735
Ive actually been playing the cassette release of IASW quite often these past few days. The b-side is so, hmmmmmmmm~
Also discovered Blind Willie Johnson, holy fuck
>>
>>64656148
But every song is so swingin'! To be fair I'm still having difficulties with Lee Morgan's tone. But yeah apart from that Blakey's drum thunder, and the quality of the compositions allowing for so much variation, across a wide range of styles. I think it's my favorite hard bop album.
>>
man i dont even remember if this is my right trip. i can never remember which trip has which password since i use two different ones lol

im doing parts and labour - mapmaker right now at blackgod's recommendation, and i gotta say it's really fucking good. kinda like a daughter's pop album or an especially noisy radio hit being played from the next room while your fax machine malfunctions in front of you. definitely will relisten, not quite finished with it yet tho.

anyone have any bedroom pop to rec me?
>>
>>64657770
aesthethica sucks dude why is it so hyped in here all the time (nb double post)
>>
>>64660057
BOGGLE YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO LYKLAS OCRE - SHIT HOPE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>64660117
>>64660057
Sweet, now that my rec went through

Dude I have missed you. Plus Lyklas reminds me so much of you so I think you're going to love it. He's what I imagine you'd sound like if you didn't stop making music. Also you need to text me.
>>
>>64657967
what are your fav albums/songs?
>>
>>64660057
I was indifferent with their previous album so yeah mapmaker took me by surprise with how good it is. so colorful~
so you want just our favorite local bandcamp artists then?
>>
>>64660100
>aesthethica sucks
im sorry that you're not able to transcend through their music

>why is it so hyped in here all the time
probably because of transcendental black god of /mu/
>>
>>64660169
ill listen, i lost your number bro, hit me up on skype. ive broken several phones and computers since we last talked lol. and im still making music dude i just cant record right now cause my hand is gimp (i cant type with it or play guitar). id rather not talk about it much here, just hmu on skype nigger

>>64660184
nah bro bedroom pop not local artists

>>64660437
def because of blackgod and i agree with him like 99% of the time but fuck that album dude, i wish my top 3 were hyped in here more :(

mapmaker is fucking sick, will def relisten. it doesnt drag, does such a good job of staying interesting measure to measure while keeping consistent structure. just the right amount of experimental, with structure that says radioplay but background layers that say noise noise noise. next up is lyklas ocre - shit hope , then after that givingbear's new album cause im a piece of shit and i still havent heard it
>>
>>64660557
define bedroom pop then. musical characteristics, themes, period?
>>
>>64660663
like teen suicide or say hi to your mom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Vwk5THhI4
it's just lo-fi self-produced/recorded pop with indie vibes
>>
while i dont like the production on shit hope, it's still pretty good. im gonna have to relisten i think because it's so short (not a bad thing just having trouble defining it in review form)

doing givingbear's newest album now, it's real fuckin good all you other fags need to take note and grow some talent or something
>>
File: losswander.jpg (49 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
losswander.jpg
49 KB, 1000x1000
Good Evening /daily/!

I spent the whole day with my gf and it was fun. We ate a lot of sushi and listened to Kyuss. Right now I am still hyped as fuck for Radiohead but it was nice to forget about it for the day.
>>
>>64661639
Gf!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you :)

>>64661530
Welcome back Boggle! Missed you
>>
>>64661639
I'm proud of you
>>
>>64661808
>>64661742
<3
>>
File: jc.gif (931 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jc.gif
931 KB, 500x281
>>64661639
I listen to Kyuss with my qt too, its a good band to listen to with your qt. Pretty much all QOTSA derivative stuff is
>>
>>64660938
have you listened to yyu - milkmilk&milk?
>>
>>64661742
idr who you are tho

so what does everyone think of new tfot? new deathgrips?

>>64661984
naw dog, i guess i will next

finished givingbear's newest album, definitely worth a listen if you haven't already, lots of growth from his first album in both structure and production. so fucking weird talking about someone's work as a third party while i talk to the person that made it in a different window lol. it doesn't drag nearly as much as most of the song lengths would suggest, which is always good. i think imma have to relisten to give a better review, or maybe i should start doing track-by-track reviews like as im listening. might be more coherent because my memory has been in and out lately.
>>
>>64661938
>QOTSA derivative
Kyuss were before QOTSA though

>ymn listen to shoegaze with a qt
>>
>>64662341
My name was Eruditey before, dunno if you remember that tho
>>
>>64661530
>>64662341
i'm really glad you liked it Boggle. I spent so much time slaving away and i still wish other parts were different but overall i'm satisfied with comments like this

>>64661639
this fills me with joy.
>>
File: pNVA2v8.png (344 KB, 513x437) Image search: [Google]
pNVA2v8.png
344 KB, 513x437
how do you guys not enjoy lovage??
>>
>>64657735
shave ur babby beard u nerd
>>
>>64662802
I do what I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tell me what to do dad :(
>>
I'm so happy for dogwander
>>
>>64661938
It is always a safe bet. Everyone at least likes Kyuss.
>>64663261
>>64662527
<3 you too m8s
>>
everyone should be happy for dogwander
>>
Also Daydreaming is an absolutely gorgeous track. Miles ahead of Burn The Witch. I cannot wait for LP9.
>>64663420
>420
dank and ty.
>>
>>64661639
Good on you bud. It's gonna suck when you have to travel to all sorts of obscure shitholes for weeks at a time to learn how to be a better bourgeois pig tho, won't it? Or do you not have to do that anymore?
>>
>>64663943
Yeah but these trips are like 2 weeks/month plus occasional EY trainings. hell be fine.
>>
File: Hasture_may_2016.jpg (1 MB, 1300x1102) Image search: [Google]
Hasture_may_2016.jpg
1 MB, 1300x1102
>boredoms - Super Roots 3 & 5
>noise rock

Super High Energy fun that's mighty hypnotic and noisy. Starting to get a feeling that these can be listen together or at least should because the transition between them doesn't miss a beat.
>>
File: lemao.png (805 KB, 474x434) Image search: [Google]
lemao.png
805 KB, 474x434
>>64664067
>literally half of his time is spent on bullshit trainings abroad
>the other half is spent exploiting the proletariat
>>
>>64664224
livin' the dream
>>
>>64664224
>fantano
>>
>>64664408
>misha
>>
>>64664502
>>64664408
>spongebob
>>
>poseurs
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 768x1280
what's up
>>
>>64664584
that's that herb kid
herby seriously you need to get swoll and become the next zyzz, you've already got the facial aesthetics
>>
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 1280x960
>>64664584
I'm so proud friendo
>>
>>64664622
look at the sparkle macbook that lady has
god damn
>>
>>64664622
paint on some eyebrows bruh
>>
>>64664622
r-rudi pls tone down the sex appeal, there's children watching
>>
File: snuff jazz is garbage.png (448 KB, 1732x1220) Image search: [Google]
snuff jazz is garbage.png
448 KB, 1732x1220
garbage
>>
Rank your favourite trips
1. Herb kid
2. Herb guy
3. Weed child

>>64664710
Hey you can't bully people for being born without eyebrows :(

>>64664766
Wow I didn't think I'd ever see such a constructive review from the cunt
>>
File: image.png (118 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118 KB, 750x1334
>>64664766
Hey I found your new fav artist on Spotify
>>
>>64665068
Good find.

>>64665013
1. Somedumbcunt
2. Essdeecee
3. that guy who shitposts a lot
>>
>>64665013
Eruditey x Herb Guy confirmed
>>
>>64665013
I naturally have weak deformed eyebrow game but I shaped it into str8 thicc

>>64665119
Esdici>essdeecee
>>
>>64665367
>prefers Essdeecee lite to real Essdeecee
You're the cancer killing Essdeecee.
>>
>>64665411
Oh come on cunt, ur just shying away the truth that esdici sounds qter than the big old essdeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: gargaloo.png (220 KB, 236x238) Image search: [Google]
gargaloo.png
220 KB, 236x238
>>64665467
>little babby can't take the big manly Essdeecee
>>
>tfw slept at 9:30 and woke up at 5:30
FUCKING FINALLY

mornin' lads

how are you all feeling today, /daily?
>>
>>64665511
........that sounds fucked up
You fucked up
>>
>>64665523
thats p impressive
t. the classy fell asleep at 4am woke up 1230 mane

I'm feeling tired of studying but charged by incredible string band channeling their hippie energy
>>
>>64665523
My day was going fine until yamir made me listen to Snuff Jazz.

>>64665546
Get mem'd.
>>
>>64665523
... it's 5:30 here but like not the morning kind of
i could feel better but i'm gonna have some dinner and listen to my daily album so that's alrigth
>>
>>64665523
Go the fuck to sleep son it's too early
>>64665593
No that's impossible
And illegal
>>
>>64665573
I was doing the early morning sleeping and waking up at 12:00ish times too till today

at least your reasons for staying up are a lot better than mine
>>64665593
wew did it go that bad
>>64665597
that reminds me

I should eat breakfast and probably listen to music too

maybe I could finish round one of my tourney today
>>64665611
fuck you dad!

emo 4life
>>
>>64665788
Waking up at 5:30 is doctor experiencing a slow death tier it's like a million times more edgy than emo
>>
File: IMG_20160507_164013852.jpg (4 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_164013852.jpg
4 MB, 2432x4320
hello /daily/!

I had an exam today and then went to play on tiny drum kits!

should I listen to silver jews or the new James Blake?
>>
Dogwander pleas keep the girl and be a happy meme 5ever u deserve it u capitalist pupper

>>64665511
these dubs can't hide the shameful truth: some dumb cunt likes some young cunts............
>>
>>64665935
>wearing a talentless hack
lou_reed.jpg
>>
>>64665919
>doctor experiencing a slow death tier
that's a pretty specific tier desu
>>64665935
seems like you rocked the fuck out with those drums

maybe you should listen to the new James Blake?

I'm just saying this because I like his s/t and have never listened to Silvers Jews
>>
>>64666090
>wearing a talentless hack
to be perfectly fair i was given the shirt as a gift. i'm not really a basquiat fan.
>>
>>64666098
only doctors who like to suffer fucking wake up at 5.30 every day
>>64665935
Qt drums
>>
File: 1462656291496.png (452 KB, 1732x1220) Image search: [Google]
1462656291496.png
452 KB, 1732x1220
>>64666150
can u rec me something for the tourney?
>>
>>64666261
Can u show me tourney results
>>
>>64666150
I don't think I'll be waking up at 5:30 everyday desu so don't worry, I'm not becoming a doctor anytime soon
>>
>>64666301
>>64631109 hope this works
>>
>>64666385
U still havent given coil a rating - n -
>>
>>64666444
not •officially• (i will tomorrow)
let's just say it's good but ape of naples is better by a large margin
>>
>>64666666
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1440x1080
should i listen to Scratch Acid EP, Liumin or Wee Tam & The Big Huge tonight? I can't decide for the life of me.
>>
File: full.png (3 MB, 1800x1665) Image search: [Google]
full.png
3 MB, 1800x1665
>>64666774
>>
>>64666864
wow i fucked that all up.
>>64666774
scratch acid.

what should i listen to next?
>>
>>64666626
you gave it 3/5 on rym tho
:>
>>
>>64666864
>>64666885
do that album with the cute Asian girl on it

I don't know what it is but there's a cute Asian girl on it so pls give it a listen and tell me how it is
>>
>>64666864
route 13 to the gates of hell
>>
>>64667150
sure thing. it's ambient vaporwave shit i think.
>>64667168
i'll do that after.
>>
>>64667183
>ambient vaporwave
only good kind of vaporwave so thats nice
>>
>>64667223
>not secretly enjoying vhs vaporpop tho
>>
>>64667150
ur a nice person (u really are!!) but calm down with the yellow fever mate, nobody's really interested in yr preference in terms of girls and sadly no asian girl will randomly notice u because u fetishize them on a cantonese origami board
>>
>>64667183
sounds comfy
>>64667415
>implying it's just yellow fever
is there a term for a fever for all girls
>>
>>64667489
>is there a term for a fever for all girls
it's called "get outta yr basement and into the real world and catch yourself a nice fish, ya doof"

no but rly u don't have to sperg out every time u see a cute looking girl, it's ok to sometimes hide yr feelings. one day u will find a grill and she won't come to u because of your 4chan posting habits (protip: im actually pretty sure most girls who know what 4chan is are repulsed by the thought of a guy visiting it, so if u ever get the temptation to mention this place to any qt, reconsider) but because u have uh, qualities? dunno what r those but u kno in any case yr verbal masturbation won't help a whole lot
>>
>>64667384
there are tons of great vaporpop songs all the albums sadly fall flat imhofamdesusenpai

>>64667415
go to bed Lauren
>>
>>64667579
I know, I know I should cut down on qt sperging

I'll try my best Termy
>>
>>64667581
>go to bed Lauren
wow im qter than her tho

>>64667617
you do that. godspeed u mark, ur a fine chap.
>>
File: phil elverum_jpg_250x375_q85.jpg (16 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
phil elverum_jpg_250x375_q85.jpg
16 KB, 250x375
qt sperging is an integral part of being a human on the internet tho, especially on cantonese hand knitting image boards where qt's don't visit as much (bar me ofc). Still however no qt can compare to prime husbando philly
>>
>>64667676
you're a fine chap as well, Term
>>64667762
husbando sperging still counts as qt sperging doesn't it
>>
File: 850794.jpg (35 KB, 244x475) Image search: [Google]
850794.jpg
35 KB, 244x475
>>64667579
>qualities?
"what do you do? what's going on in your life?"
"um, i listen to music and have opinions about it. also i post memes"
"fug me now"
>>
anybody heard this? gauss?
>>
>>64667762
>>64667808
>2016
>not Emma sperging
She's laughing at your poor life decisions
>>
>>64667808
depends on the husbando

>>64667827
I mean you can take a qt thats remotely into music to the record store during a date or give her a mix cd or something
Find some sickly sweet twee record you gave 2/5 stars on rym that she'll prolly like and boom daily skills coming in use irl
>>
>>64667983
who's Emma

is she a memegirl
>>64668003
>depends on the husbando
true
>Find some sickly sweet twee record you gave 2/5 stars on rym that she'll prolly like

>implying I give twee albums any score below 3 unless they're really subpar
>>
>>64668003
what if your husbando is ripe with age like a fine wine.
>>
>>64668084
then its senpai sperging
>>
>>64668072
only the memeiest of memegrils
>>
>>64668110
i can live with that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.