[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao this is gonna flop so bad..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
lmao this is gonna flop so bad..
>>
>danger mouse production
>apparently he had them erase all their material they made for the album prior his entrance

It's literally gonna be Turn Blue pt.2, Modern Chili's isn't a great band to begin with and this is just the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>64640943
you might be right but I thought the single was fucking awesome as hell.

I can't remember any of the words but the keys and shit tripped me out hard. It kind of sounds like a Flea solo album which I think is awesome. Mix was dope vocals not too loud and got me in the zone. Josh's guitar was fucking sleek as hell. Sounds like he's really come into his own in the band.
>>
Pray for John's return.
>>
>>64642685
Flea is writing all the music now so that makes sense
>>
>>64642743
Any time they can get John in the band they'll have a hit. It's inevitable, so only wish for such a thing if you need another RHCP song to be constantly played on the radio for the next two decades
>>
>>64643157
Was it originally flea and frusciante who used to write? I haven't listened to them much
>>
>>64643305
Anthony has always been their primary lyricist with the other guys contributing ideas.
>>
>>64643305
It used to be like 70% Frusciante and 30% Flea
>>
>>64642743
I pray for it just because I hope doing so will bring John back to a level of sanity with his solo material. I was so fucking hyped when he announced he was leaving since he'd be able to focus entirely on his solo stuff but everything he's released since then has been absolute dogshit
>>
BSSM is the only good album they ever made anyway. Everything after that is boring soccer mom anthems, everything before that is mediocre funk jam shit.
>>
Well, it's not like anyone ever cared about JF's solo work anyway. He should just accept that history will remember him for prancing around nude on a stage with a sock on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.